• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Rough sex - Blonde fake tits milf (slapping, spit in mouth, licking shoe and rimjob)

Need the ID for this blonde fake tits milf engaged in rough scene. The video can be seen here (unfortunately, videos on that site is not working at the moment). Summary of the scene is that a guy manhandling this milf choking her and slapping her in her face and tits. He then got her to lick his shoe and he spat on his shoe to get her to lick it. Afterwards, he dragged her by the hair then spat in her open mouth then slapped her for a bit again. Last thing is he then had her lick his asshole to give him a rimjob.

My guess is that the scene seems to be one of those late 90s/early 2000s with that edgy aesthetic (like extreme associates, max hardcore or khan tusion). My most likely guess is extreme associates just cause of the lighting but can't find anything similar in their dvds I can find.

I was thinking that the chick is either Veronica Caine/Barrett Moore, Brooke Hunter, Jean Kelli or Ryan Conner but again cannot find this scene while search under each of these actresses' scenes.

nP02zx8.png

qiZcLC6.png
GjSPCKZ.png
gS245HH.png

I recognize it...that's Alexandra Quinn, from Forced Entry

An Extreme Associates movie from 2002...EXTREMELY rough, basically a collection of "rape" scenes...so bad it resulted in the government launching an obscenity case against all movies of this type, but Forced Entry was the main one referenced in the case

not even sure if you can find a site where you can acquire or even download it, it's been nearly wiped off the face of the earth

Need the ID for this blonde fake tits milf engaged in rough scene. The video can be seen here (unfortunately, videos on that site is not working at the moment). Summary of the scene is that a guy manhandling this milf choking her and slapping her in her face and tits. He then got her to lick his shoe and he spat on his shoe to get her to lick it. Afterwards, he dragged her by the hair then spat in her open mouth then slapped her for a bit again. Last thing is he then had her lick his asshole to give him a rimjob.

My guess is that the scene seems to be one of those late 90s/early 2000s with that edgy aesthetic (like extreme associates, max hardcore or khan tusion). My most likely guess is extreme associates just cause of the lighting but can't find anything similar in their dvds I can find.

I was thinking that the chick is either Veronica Caine/Barrett Moore, Brooke Hunter, Jean Kelli or Ryan Conner but again cannot find this scene while search under each of these actresses' scenes.

nP02zx8.png

qiZcLC6.png
GjSPCKZ.png
gS245HH.png
The legendary Alexandra Quinn.