• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Revoke My Security Clearance, Too, Mr. President

William H. McRaven, a retired Navy admiral, was commander of the U.S. Joint Special Operations Command from 2011 to 2014. He oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid in Pakistan that killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...4d1703d2a7a_story.html?utm_term=.7c672e8625a7

#ToddlerInChief

georges

Staff member
what a whiner :crybaby:

boo f'n hoo.

Why the hell does Brennan need a security clearance?

Speak out against the President all you want. That's the right to free speech. There's no right to a security clearance lol.

just STFU. Better yet, keep this going.

hurr durr I would be honored to be counted with that piece-of-shit and traitor Brennan.

Chances are good that McRaven wouldn't have said the same while on active duty of course. His career tho. Nice to have the courage of your convictions when there are no real consequences.

What a fucking crybaby. While he was overseeing the raid that killed Bin Laden (yawn)Trump was firing people on a reality TV show. Suck on that McRaven, you loser :thefinger

So that negates other retired flag officers who have come out saying Brennan should have had his security clearance revoked?

McRaven is an Obama loving cuck that was chancellor of the University of Texas system. He wouldn’t have been chosen for that position if he were a conservative.

His military service stands on it own and to become a Navy Seal and be awarded the Budweiser is honorable by it doesn’t give him any more political credibility than anyone else. He pretty much fits in the Colin Powell, Wesley Clark mold.

boo f'n hoo.

Why the hell does Brennan need a security clearance?

Speak out against the President all you want. That's the right to free speech. There's no right to a security clearance lol.

just STFU. Better yet, keep this going.

hurr durr I would be honored to be counted with that piece-of-shit and traitor Brennan.

Chances are good that McRaven wouldn't have said the same while on active duty of course. His career tho. Nice to have the courage of your convictions when there are no real consequences.

I haven’t looked it up, but McRaven is a retired Admiral but I believe retired brass are still consulted. Like General Jack Keane.
McRaven has his eyes on running for higher office and this was a political play. It’s actually irresponsible for McRaven to take this position.
Trump won’t revoke it.

So that negates other retired flag officers who have come out saying Brennan should have had his security clearance revoked?

Not in my opinion.
Although I'm not sure why, if they exist, I should extend them any more respect or credibility than you're extending McRaven :dunno:
The bottom line here isn't even so much about the clearance. It's about Trump and the way he operates, which imo McRaven pretty well nailed.

Not in my opinion.
Although I'm not sure why, if they exist, I should extend them any more respect or credibility than you're extending McRaven :dunno:
The bottom line here isn't even so much about the clearance. It's about Trump and the way he operates, which imo McRaven pretty well nailed.

No it’s not. It’s about a former official that was complicit in spying on a campaign. Had it not been for that, he’d still have his clearance.

Not in my opinion.

actually, this has more to do with how a former CIA director operates. Remember, it was only a few years ago when those on the left demanded that Brennan be fired (which would presumably include his security clearance being revoked.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...uld-fire-john-brennan/?utm_term=.cb6bf188c403

Since McRaven has clearly made the transition from the military to politician and academic, Trump should honor his request and revoke his clearance. There is no need for him to retain it. He was the weasel that ratted out one of the greatest SEALS of all time, Richard Marcinko ( Rogue Warrior, Red Cell) and eventually forced his retirement. I can guarantee that Marcinko doesn’t like the bastard one bit.

Look at the years that McRaven was in command at SOCOM (2011 - 2014) and it kind of makes sense.

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years

10/29/2013

Defense: What the president calls "my military" is being cleansed of any officer suspected of disloyalty to or disagreement with the administration on matters of policy or force structure, leaving the compliant and fearful.

We recognize President Obama is the commander-in-chief and that throughout history presidents from Lincoln to Truman have seen fit to remove military commanders they view as inadequate or insubordinate. Turnover in the military ranks is normal, and in these times of sequestration and budget cuts the numbers are expected to tick up as force levels shrink and missions change.

Yet what has happened to our officer corps since President Obama took office is viewed in many quarters as unprecedented, baffling and even harmful to our national security posture. We have commented on some of the higher profile cases, such as Gen. Carter Ham. He was relieved as head of U.S. Africa Command after only a year and a half because he disagreed with orders not to mount a rescue mission in response to the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi.

Rear Adm. Chuck Gaouette, commander of the John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group, was relieved in October 2012 for disobeying orders when he sent his group on Sept. 11 to "assist and provide intelligence for" military forces ordered into action by Gen. Ham.

Other removals include the sacking of two nuclear commanders in a single week — Maj. Gen. Michael Carey, head of the 20th Air Force, responsible for the three wings that maintain control of the 450 intercontinental ballistic missiles, and Vice Adm. Tim Giardina, the No. 2 officer at U.S. Strategic Command.

From Breitbart.com's Facebook page comes a list of at least 197 officers that have been relieved of duty by President Obama for a laundry list of reasons and sometimes with no reason given. Stated grounds range from "leaving blast doors on nukes open" to "loss of confidence in command ability" to "mishandling of funds" to "inappropriate relationships" to "gambling with counterfeit chips" to "inappropriate behavior" to "low morale in troops commanded."

Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama administration this year, leading to speculation by active and retired members of the military that a purge of its commanders is under way.

Retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely, an outspoken critic of the Obama administration, notes how the White House fails to take action or investigate its own officials but finds it easy to fire military commanders "who have given their lives for their country." Vallely thinks he knows why this purge is happening.

"Obama will not purge a civilian or political appointee because they have bought into Obama's ideology," Vallely said. "The White House protects their own. That's why they stalled on the investigation into Fast and Furious, Benghazi and ObamaCare. He's intentionally weakening and gutting our military, Pentagon and reducing us as a superpower, and anyone in the ranks who disagrees or speaks out is being purged."

Another senior retired general told TheBlaze on the condition of anonymity, because he still provide services to the government and fears possible retribution, that "they're using the opportunity of the shrinkage of the military to get rid of people that don't agree with them or do not toe the party line. Remember, as (former White House chief of staff) Rahm Emanuel said, never waste a crisis."

For President Obama, the military of a once-feared superpower is an anachronistic vestige of an America whose exceptionalism and world leadership require repeated apologies. It must be gutted and fundamentally transformed into a force wearing gender-neutral headgear only useful for holding the presidential umbrella when it rains. It is to be "his" military and used only for "his" purposes.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/197-military-officers-purged-by-obama/

Not in my opinion.

Trump's a counter puncher. If someone punches you, do you just stand there and take it? Or do you punch back?

#StraightShooter

how is this a counter-punch? Brennan can go on doing what he's doing on MSNBC or whatever outlet - resisting President Trump and working towards his ouster, like any other former CIA director would do. How he became the CIA director is puzzling given how stupid he comes across. Seriously, this is not an intelligent person. I'm not the smartest person, but I know it and the lack of when I see it.

Not in my opinion.

Anyone notice the statement they put out was dated July 26? They had this prepared a long time ago and just decided to do it now? Hmmm wonder why? Trump is so predictable now. The Omarosa Show was obviously getting to them and so he needed to deflect the attention. It's like they have a drawer filled with actions to take whenever they need to deflect media attention. When this Omarosa bs blew up my money was on Trump issuing Manafort a pardon so as to deflect attention. Who knows, that could still happen

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Trump is the only "person" who should have his security clearance revoked.
He is giving Putin and the mafia classified information.