• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ranking your favorited Freeone babes (on your profile)

What do you think?

• great idea

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • on the fence

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • nah, bad idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DuanCulo

Staff member
was wondering if anybody else thinks this may be a good idea. to be able to rank (personally) listwise, your Favorited babes and possibly by category too

we already have the option to favorite babes (so grateful for the increase :D) and you also have the ability to rank the females via 5-star option on each babe's personal page. my idea would then be to take it a step further where i have the OPTION to rank babes especially by category and/or just in general. 5 stars is maximum and it is easy to have many females who you award five stars. this option would make it a lot easier to distinguish babes for particularly what you like about them

eg.
i think Alia Janine has the perfect tits and Kelly Divine the perfect ass. they would both gets 5 stars in my book easily. however, with the option i can create a list let's say "best tits" or "favorite asses", "prettiest females" etc. then i am given 10 spaces to fill in a top ten for each category/list i create.

"british bombshells"
1. tanya tate
2 hannah harper
3. michelle B
4. sophie dee

OR

"best teeth/grills"
1. eva angelina
2. naomi russell
3. sienna west
4. rachel starr
5. lyla storm

etc. etc. you get the drift

opinions?

DuanCulo

Staff member
any opinions from the mods?

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
We´ve added this to the pool of ideas for upcoming changes.

DuanCulo

Staff member
Yeah, I was thinking this not moments ago, and thats why I came to the board to mention it! Clearly its already in discussion which is great.

It would also be cool to be able to organise the overall list by rating (ie 5 stars at the top and 1 at the bottom)