• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Racist UNH Sorority

University of New Hampshire sorority is facing backlash after some of its white members were filmed shouting the n-word as they sang along to a Kanye West song.

Members of the Alpha Phi Sorority were shown in the Snapchat footage Tuesday afternoon dancing and singing along to Kanye West's 2005 rap hit 'Gold Digger.'

They belted out to the lyric 'she ain't messing with no broke n****' - and are now facing a furious outrage from critics who accuse them of racism.

The video was shared to the Facebook page 'All Eyes of UNH,' which is operated by community members at the university who have an 'intent to expose injustices' at the school, according to the 'about' section of the page.

The post read: 'A member of Alpha Phi Sorority put up this video of girls singing along to Gold Digger by Kanye West on her Instagram story. The girls sing the n-word without thinking of the implications.

'This is a showcase of ignorance and that the Panhellenic Council should do better in combating racism. The first step is addressing willful ignorance. #RacistUNH'

The post attracted attention from group members and the public alike, who criticized the club and some who also defended their right to free speech.

'This isn't about freedom of speech, it's about making the 92% of white students at UNH more socially aware so that people of color feel more comfortable, welcome and safe at UNH,' one user wrote in the comments section.

'It is literally up to you, the students, to make sure UNH is more welcoming. It doesn't matter how you feel about this song or these girls singing it if you're white, it matters how POC view UNH based off the examples set by its students.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-fire-video-showing-group-singing-n-word.html

They said the n-word while singing along to a song. Yep they're obviously racist. They hate black people and think they're inferior to whites.

FFS I can't take this shit anymore. The people up in arms about this obviously don't know what racism is if they think quoting a song lyric equals racist.

People need to get a fucking life

If the word is in the song lyrics, a song that's been written by a black guy, then you can call people racist just because they say the word while singing the song.

If the dumb fucks that wrote the lyrics didn't want people singing the "N word" in their songs, maybe they shouldn't have made the N word part of the fucking song. Am I crazy or is everything and everybody gone stupid? Is common sense dead?

If the dumb fucks that wrote the lyrics didn't want people singing the "N word" in their songs, maybe they shouldn't have made the N word part of the fucking song. Am I crazy or is everything and everybody gone stupid? Is common sense dead?

No, you're just crazy. Where in the article did it say Kanye West was against this? I remember when there was backlash against Gwyneth Paltrow and rappers were coming to her defense.