• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Poll of the Century ghoyster vs. Revamp

Worst?

• ghoyster

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Revamp

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
Revamp :thumbsup:
...Gloyster is just Gloyster...silly

Could you find another?

By the way, is it true that all Indian men smell?

Probably only the ones named Revamp. I had some Indian friends back in high school and I don't remember them smelling bad, they showered, used deodorant, wore cologne, heck, they smelled better than me because I didn't wear cologne and I'm a brown guy too....but Mexican.

Probably only the ones named Revamp. I had some Indian friends back in high school and I don't remember them smelling bad, they showered, used deodorant, wore cologne, heck, they smelled better than me because I didn't wear cologne and I'm a brown guy too....but Mexican.

Is it true that Mexicans are smarter than Indians?

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
it is funny how rather than bashing me everyone makes fun of Indians

eitherways, could care less, ya the threads do get annoying and I wish I could control the urge to post em but I am who I am

eitherways, I have some good things to contribute here too, which I will contribute

Is it true that Mexicans are smarter than Indians?

it is funny how rather than bashing me everyone makes fun of Indians

eitherways, could care less, ya the threads do get annoying and I wish I could control the urge to post em but I am who I am

eitherways, I have some good things to contribute here too, which I will contribute

Excuse me, I'll rephrase the question:

Is it true that Mexicans are smarter than Revamp?

Revamp is really running away with this one.

Yeah...ghoyst is going to have to cry uncle here in a min...

I blame it on the fact the Revamp had a freshly post thread fail...Whereas most people are somewhat getting the ghoyster shtick.