• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Please vote for me - Miss Freeones - video & pics inside :-)

You really ARE super cute, Tegan! I sure hope we get the pleasure of seeing more of you, and I've been voting for ya! Could you give me a fansign, please, pretty please?
Thanks!

You really ARE super cute, Tegan! I sure hope we get the pleasure of seeing more of you, and I've been voting for ya! Could you give me a fansign, please, pretty please?
Thanks!

Sashe

Banned
Wow! Wow! Wow! Its unbelievable that you are working very hard to earn votes after I read all the post on this thread. Its fantastic that you reply to all the post baby. I admire you a lot because there is no nude photo on this thread. Wow! You are a super beauty, a super wonder woman, super boobs etc. My vote for you till the last day of the competition. To be honest I believe that you are the REAL WINNER of this contest. :=)

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Have a good day cutie....see you later.

Wow! Wow! Wow! Its unbelievable that you are working very hard to earn votes after I read all the post on this thread. Its fantastic that you reply to all the post baby. I admire you a lot because there is no nude photo on this thread. Wow! You are a super beauty, a super wonder woman, super boobs etc. My vote for you till the last day of the competition. To be honest I believe that you are the REAL WINNER of this contest. :=)

I agree. Despite the fact there are no nude photos, its no surprise how great she is doing. It's because she is just that beautiful :)

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Voted for you again. Cause I'm nice like that. :tongue:

Tegan, you are beautiful and very charming and you'll get my vote but only if I see your breasts. :dunno:

Sashe

Banned
I am sure guys will vote Miss Tegan everyday after reading all the post on this thread. Its very nice to read all the post from Miss Tegan. I wish she could post more comments/nice pics so that lots of guys will vote her on this contest. :)

Wonderful Tegan! Thanks so much. Every picture set outdoes the one before it. You just keep getting better and better. :thumbsup:

Why do guys get off on pics of the girl flipping them off or giving the fingers?

Its not sexy and it sure as hell isnt exactly inviting.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Why do guys get off on pics of the girl flipping them off or giving the fingers?

Its not sexy and it sure as hell isnt exactly inviting.

I you are referring to my previous comment: I find it an amusing picture because it's 'precise', a cool way to cover the nipples, and not a picture to get off on because she gives me the fingers. I think the 'toss off'-gesture only has some meaning or impact in the UK, in my country (and other countries) it doesn't mean anything at all.