• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Please vote for me - Miss Freeones - video & pics inside :-)

Another vote for Tegan today.....

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
this is the video i promised for friday. sorry its late. click the picture for it to open :)

More cuteness :) Did you have lots of fun at your slumber party with all your girlies? ;)

Your at #25 for Miss Freeones at the moment...but guess what?!! youre #1 for Best Newcomer :D Youre doing really well! :) Gonna keep voting for you to get you higher.
I made a signature with you in, using one of your pics (shown below)...hopefully thatll help a little too ;)

:iloveyou:

I'm not gonna quote the video :)

You are so cute :lovecoupl

TeganBrady

Official Checked Star Member
More cuteness :) Did you have lots of fun at your slumber party with all your girlies? ;)

Your at #25 for Miss Freeones at the moment...but guess what?!! youre #1 for Best Newcomer :D Youre doing really well! :) Gonna keep voting for you to get you higher.
I made a signature with you in, using one of your pics (shown below)...hopefully thatll help a little too ;)

:iloveyou:

yaaaay thank you! :) lets get me higher than No.25! really proud of how im doing so thank you everybody for your votes!
WOW! I love it, im sure it will help ;)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
You have the cutest voice I've ever heard!

agreed. not that i dont love the videos where youre taking off clothes, because i do, very much so, but i really love the videos where we get to hear you talk

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Aww thanks guys! :)
Ill have to do more videos with my voice in for you then! ;)

I hope you do as well Tegan....anyway I just wanted to stop by and say Hi and have a good one,because I'm logging out for some sleep soon......ps did you see (I spelled it right),.Ha