• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Please vote for me - Miss Freeones - video & pics inside :-)

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
he he :) i'm thinking of doing a video or a picture every day for the people who vote for me. maybe you could all give me ideas for what i can do in the videos :)

Im available for that video if you like, & include that paddle :D

You could try using loads of different themed pics or vids, for example, you in a cute lil army or schoolgirl outfit...try toys & stuff too.... oh yeah, & try food as well (cream, fruit & chocolate sauce or syrup), maybe oil yourself up too ;) Hope it all helps :)

TeganBrady

Official Checked Star Member
Im available for that video if you like, & include that paddle :D

You could try using loads of different themed pics or vids, for example, you in a cute lil army or schoolgirl outfit...try toys & stuff too.... oh yeah, & try food as well (cream, fruit & chocolate sauce or syrup), maybe oil yourself up too ;) Hope it all helps :)

I tried ice cream and messy jelly in the bath. I will see what other messy things I can find :) and I'm going to dig out my school girl uniform. I wore it for halloween last. Do you want to see a picture? I look scary :D

Prod3

I tried ice cream and messy jelly in the bath. I will see what other messy things I can find :) and I'm going to dig out my school girl uniform. I wore it for halloween last. Do you want to see a picture? I look scary :D

Nice :D

Id love to see that pic too...im sure someone as cute as you could never be scary :)

TeganBrady

I wanna see! :o

Ok here you go :)

tegandead.jpg

I can get my feet up to my boobs, i'm really bendy.. Should I take a picture of my feet pushing my boobies together? he he :)

:eek: OMG that would be so cool to see!!! My answer is
YESS!!!!

Maley isn't the only foot admirer around here....except I think he likes the tops...and I like seeing and licking/kissing/nibbling on the soles :tongue:

Prod3

Ok here you go :)

tegandead.jpg

You still do look cute, even at Halloween :)

Im gonna have to cum back & see your feet fondling your breasts too...your right up my street, I like bendy women :D

Sadly though, im gonna have to leave you now Tegan...its been awesome chattin with you this eve...ill be back here tomorrow for some more spanking & bendiness though :moon:

take care til then :iloveyou:

nighty night :wave2:

TeganBrady

You still do look cute, even at Halloween :)

Im gonna have to cum back & see your feet fondling your breasts too...your right up my street, I like bendy women :D

Sadly though, im gonna have to leave you now Tegan...its been awesome chattin with you this eve...ill be back here tomorrow for some more spanking & bendiness though :moon:

take care til then :iloveyou:

nighty night :wave2:

Ok. Nightie night and sweet dreams :) dont forget to come back tomorrow :)