• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Plane not real woman identified.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
\researches
The identity of the woman who exited an American Airlines flight after a tirade about a passenger who she claimed was “not real” has been revealed, according to reports.

In the viral video, which circulated after the 2 July incident, the woman could be seen screaming at fellow passengers about her reasons for exiting the plane while standing in the aisle of the aircraft.

“I’m telling you, I’m getting the f*** off, and there’s a reason why I’m getting the f*** off,” the woman could be heard yelling as she walked up the plane aisle. “And everyone can either believe it or they can not believe it. I don’t give two f***s.

“But I am telling you right now, that motherf***er back there is not real.”

Another whacko. A Texas story.

Dallas marketing exec Tiffany Gomas.

This is usual Texas\Florida republican stuff.
#DoNotEngage

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Somebody had better start explaining what the hell this thread is about, and I'm looking at you @doubleday , or it gets the Padlock of Doom.

I read that story and thought she looked like kind of a babe. She should probably get on OnlyFans immediately to capitalize on her notoriety.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
About a month ago, a woman freaked out on a plane talking about something not being real. It was caught on tape.

She is hot.

The woman has since been identified.

Yeah. I know that much. Was there any reason you couldn't have posted links to the story or pictures of her or both? This is the vaguest thread of all time.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I'm sorely disappointed she was found. But then again... maybe she wasn't and it's all a conspiracy....:hide:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
ezgif-4-e26d6b3137.gif