• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Phone Sex 3way

ban-one

Works for panties
echo35's story “Titty fucking my wife while having phone sex” reminded me of this:

Back at college when Lisa and I were dating, we were on the couch at my place one night, watching TV together, when her cell phone rang with her roommate Amanda calling. Lisa answered, “Hey, Amanda. What’s up?” I only half paid attention to their conversation, which appeared to mostly be Amanda talking with agreements and noises of still listening from Lisa. But after a few “Yeahs” and “Uh-huhs” from Lisa, I heard, “Oh, not much. Just sitting here on the couch, watching TV together.- -No, nothing like that,” she replied with a giggle and smile, “It’s not quite late enough for that.- -Well, yeah, I know there’s pay-per-view and DVDs- -Yeah, and the internet, but it’s still alittle early.- -Yeah, sure. What?” With her listening to Amanda, I returned more of my attention to the TV, until I heard Lisa, “Oooh. I like the sound of that,” as she glanced sexily over at me. I glanced at her, she turned away, “Uh-huh. Yeah.- -Yeah, okay,” and then continued to talk with Amanda as she turned to me.

Lisa used her free hand to liberate my cock and started playing with me as she continued her conversation with Amanda, and as I get harder in her hand, I heard her say, “No, not quite. Almost though,” with a sly smile, causing me to glance at her, and her to turn her head away. Once I was hard, she said, “Yeah, that is hard.- -Uh-huh.- -Yeah, alright,” and leaned over to start sucking my cock as she gave “Mm-hmms” and “Mmm. Mmm. Mm-hmms” to Amanda, interspersed with her soft moaning. After a few minutes, Lisa used her free hand to guide me into unfastening her pants to rub her clit and finger her, making her moan more. A few more minutes later, Lisa pulled her head up, “Well, yeah. Of course they’re wet after that.- -Yeah. Uh-huh.- -Right. Okay.” Lisa got up, started undressing, and half-mouthed, half-whispered to me, “Strip,” before continuing with her “Yeahs” and “Uh-huhs” to Amanda on the other end. Once we had stripped, Lisa then knelt before me to titty fuck me, using her shoulder to hold the phone to her ear as she used her hands to squeeze her mammaries together. After a few minutes, and another smattering of agreement from Lisa to Amanda, she sat in my lap to ride me reverse cowgirl, mostly grinding her hips with just some bouncing as I caressed her, Lisa still giving her acknowledgments to Amanda. About halfway through, Lisa looked over her shoulder at me, looking back at her with a mixture of confusion and enjoyment, and sexily smiled, “Oh, yeah. Yeah,” before turning back, and when she came, she moaned, long and low, “Ohhhhh, yesssss... That sounds soooo goooood...” A few more utterances of agreement, and Lisa spun around to ride me cowgirl, this time to kiss me with a few “Mm-hmms” and “Mmm. Mmm. Mm-hmms” to Amanda, interspersed with her soft moaning, until she came again with another long, low moan, “Ohhhhh, Godddd, yesssss... Mmmmm... Oh, that sounds wuuunderful...”

More agreement with Amanda, and Lisa left my lap to kneel on the couch where she had been sitting, and leaning on the back with her elbows in a more upright doggie position. She then looked at me with a sexy smile as she ran her fingers through her pussy’s lips and folds and into herself, getting them wet. Lisa took her wet fingers and then rubbed the juices on the head of my cock before smacking her ass as she wiggled her hips. I got up and moved behind her, Lisa saying to Amanda, “Oh, it was just me swatting his hand away. He was trying to get busy with me while I’m on the phone with you.- -I know, right,” she asked Amanda, looking back at me with a sexy smile. With Lisa still agreeing with and acknowledging Amanda doing most of the talking, I thrust into Lisa slow and gentle enough not to disturb their conversation or for Amanda to hear me slapping into Lisa. I also caressed her body from her hips, along her back and sides, until I had her breasts in my hands, and Lisa replied to Amanda, “No, that movie’s kinda slow.” She looked back at me with a sexy smile, continuing, “I wish it was more intense. You now, harder and faster. It’d make it soooo much better,” her smile growing. So I gave it to her harder and faster, the sounds of us coming together clearly loud enough for Amanda to hear over the phone, making Lisa affectionately giggle, “Oh, yeah, yeah. Much better.- -Uh-huh.- -Yeah, you know I do, just like you,” with a little giggle. Next I heard, “Alright,” and Lisa started sucking on her fingers with “Mm-hmms” and “Mmm. Mmm. Mm-hmm” to Amanda, interspersed with her soft moaning. She then reached back to play with her asshole and finger herself, and Lisa came again, this time harder, as she cried out, “Oh, my God,” her body shaking hard. Foggy from coming out of her orgasm, Lisa replied to Amanda, “Huh? Oh. Oh, uh... It- It was just something I caught on TV.- -Oh, just that our team just lost in a heartbreaker.- -Huh?- -Okay, sure.”

Lisa then moved to lie prone on the couch with her bottom to me, and replied to Amanda, “So, he just shoved it right in your ass?” She asked it with surprise for Amanda, but a sexy, enticing smile for me as she smacked her ass again. “Huh?- -Oh, that was just me swatting his hand away, again.” As I moved to straddle Lisa and line up, she replied to Amanda, “I know, you’d think once would’ve been enough, but I guess he’s just feeling frisky right now.- -No, I mean, he’ll still want me when we’re through. If anything, he’ll want me more, because I’ve denied him.” I shoved myself into Lisa’s butt, making her grunt as she replied to Amanda, “Umph. Oh, yeah, that is bad.- -No, I know. I like anal too, but we do need some kind of warm up first before we-” She looked back at me with a sexy smile as she finished, “-have hard cock thrust inside and get fucked.” I stayed upright and grabbed her shoulders for some leverage and to arch her back as I started thrusting my hips to fuck her ass. Lisa moaned with her “Mm-hmms” and “Mmm. Mmm. Mm-hmms” to Amanda, until she came with a long, low moan, “Ohhhhh..., Goddddd...,” her body shuddering. Dazed from her orgasm, Lisa replied to Amanda, “Hmm? Oh, uh... He’s watching the post game coverage, and they just showed a replay of how we lost. It was so close, it’s unbelievable.- -Huh?- -Oh, yeah. Yeah.- -No. He is atleast being a good boy in that regard.- -You are such a dirty girl,” Lisa commented with a smile and giggle. “I know, it does,” Lisa replied, slightly defensively as she slipped out from under me.

She repositioned me to sit on the couch again, saying to Amanda with a smile, “I know you like it too,” and started giving her moaned “Mm-hmms” and “Mmm. Mmm. Mm-hmms” to Amanda as Lisa masterfully sucked my cock coated in her juices. Lisa made me cum in her mouth, swallowed all I had to give, and licked me clean before saying to Amanda, “Yeah, I like their food too.” She smiled at me as she continued, “It tastes great. It always does.- -Yeah, and better with a coating of juices.- -I know, I could practically just live off it, too, it tastes so good.” She kissed me, and replied to Amanda, “Yeah, I should probably go too. I’ve been holding out on him long enough that I should get a good fucking tonight,” sexily smiling at me. “Yeah, I’ll see ya tomorrow.- -Yeah. Bye, Amanda,” and hung up.

I asked her, “What was that all about?” “Oh..., just girl stuff,” she smiled at me. “Actually, I meant having sex with me, while you two were talking on the phone.” Lisa smiled, “Well, I thought it’d be kinda exciting to do it while I was talking to Amanda.” “Yeah,” I conceded to her. She got up, taking my hand, saying, “Come on.” As she pulled me from the couch, I asked, “Where are we going?” She replied with some confusion, asking, “Didn’t you hear? I’m getting a good fucking tonight. What we just did was only the warm up,” smiling large at me.

Little did I know at the time, that the sex while the girls were on the phone together was Amanda’s idea as she was home alone and bored, and Amanda was playing with herself as she told Lisa what to do with me, making it a threeway of sorts.

ban-one

Works for panties

Glad you do. There's actually two more times where Lisa and I had sex while one of us was on the phone (but when the other person we were talking to on the phone didn't know it) that I hope to get written and posted.

Glad you do. There's actually two more times where Lisa and I had sex while one of us was on the phone (but when the other person we were talking to on the phone didn't know it) that I hope to get written and posted.

have you every done a three way Skype sex? If not I would suggest it.:)