• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petition for a :facepalm: smilie on FreeOnes

Does FreeOnes need a facepalm smilie???

• Yes, we must have :facepalm: ASAP

Votes: 37 88.1%
  • No, even the dumbest posts need some leeway

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Huh? Wut? (this response shows the clear need for :facepalm:)

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Along with :D and :rolleyes:, surely :facepalm: would be in the Top 5 within days.

FreeOnes, please give us what we need. And goodness knows, we need a :facepalm: smilie here.

Hell yes! :thumbsup:

btw i also request adding the smiley below, just for its epicness

star-wars-smiley-017.gif

Ee yaba ma dukey massa. Eeth wong che coh pa na-geen, nah meeto toe bunky dunko. Lo choda!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
star-wars-smiley-017.gif

Ee yaba ma dukey massa. Eeth wong che coh pa na-geen, nah meeto toe bunky dunko. Lo choda!

Did you just ask for directions to the library? :dunno:

This thread made me groan. For delight. Very delight. Only delight. DELIGHT. ...someone... WHERE.... DO I sleep now?.....

We need a Zombie smiley or a resurrection smiley. I haven't ever found a truly awesome one....

We need thinking smilies too...like these?
thinking-006.GIF
thinking-020.GIF
thinking-009.GIF
thinking-017.GIF
thinking-020.gif

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
We definitely need NEW smileys IMO. I vote we STILL keep all the ones we use now, but we NEED about 50 - 60 NEW ones as well. :2 cents::glugglug::hatsoff:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^^ I think he's actually crying. Dr. Whimsy cries every time he sees the brilliance of one of my posts. He needs a smiley to express those sentiments...

We definitely need NEW smileys IMO. I vote we STILL keep all the ones we use now, but we NEED about 50 - 60 NEW ones as well. :2 cents::glugglug::hatsoff:

And I'm pretty sure you would find a way to incorporate each and every last one of them twice into your first 3 posts after they were introduced. :)

is it just me who thinks smiley B looks like an nazi greeting?