• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Peter Jackson's King Kong

Here is the trailer for the film King Kong

I gotta say this looks really good.. Im really impressed with what I see from Jack Black it's good to see him do something different than the usual stuff he plays..

Last edited:
Hes lost alot of weight...But none-the-less this movies is gonna kick ass.

Hopefully this will do better than Godzilla did back in the late '90s, but I'm not holding my breath. :eek: I liked King Kong replays on TV when I was a kid. Hopefully with a good "retooling" of things this new flick will be a good contemporary film!!! :)

Just imagine -- in 100 years, they will be remaking Star Wars. LOL!

well now King Kong is over peter can start on the Hobbit. Unless he decides to make Meet the Feebles 2. If you want to see a very disturbing movie....friend recommended it:( Hopefully he`ll never do another one.
http://www.ween.net/feebles/

Last edited:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
GODDAMN!!!

Great trailer (hope the rest of the movie is that good, too)

jas32 said:
Unless he decides to make Meet the Feebles 2. If you want to see a very disturbing movie....friend recommended it:( Hopefully he`ll never do another one.
Meet the Feebles 2? Yes please!
You want disturbing? Watch "Bad Taste", still one of the best splatter films ever made

Bad Taste owns,But Dead-Alive/Braindead is the ultimate in splatter.

I really hope pJ makes at least one more kick ass gorey zOmbIe flick...

looking forward to king kong, and as for the hobbit, yes this is a real possibility and i have be told that it will be coming out in the next 2 years

Much speculation has occurred as to whether Jackson might direct a film of The Hobbit, prequel to The Lord of the Rings. His comments to date seem to indicate that he is interested, if the studios can work out the rights. Late in 2004 it appeared unlikely, as MGM (the studio, which holds the rights to The Hobbit) was sold to Sony in the race between Warner Brothers in December of 2004. Jackson said that production on "The Hobbit" will take at least three or four years, which would place a likely release date in 2010.

McRocket

Banned
I can see it now...

King Kong does great at the box office followed by the sequels:

King Kong: The Twin Kongs

and

King Kong: Return of the King.

So I'm bored.

haha mcrocket that was funny. im not really feeling this movie im sorry to say. me and my friends were laughing in the theatres when we saw the preview, espiecially the scene where king kong lunges himself just to save a lady with his huge palm ahahaah it was funny. no offense

another 3 hour bordem-athon and if you LIKE IT you would get the 6 hour dvd version.........................my god this man must be stopped!! :D

mcrocket said:
I can see it now...

King Kong does great at the box office followed by the sequels:

King Kong: The Twin Kongs

and

King Kong: Return of the King.

So I'm bored.

King Kong goes to Hong Kong,
has a sing song and a ding dong,
turns out wrong and says so long...

or a team up.. King Kong vs Ron Jeremy

I'm sure the hairy one would win...(whichever..)

Last edited:
tunsty said:
or a team up.. King Kong vs Ron Jeremy

I'm sure the hairy one would win...(whichever..)
Tunsty! You are one seriously SICK individual :shock: :ban2:
Then again King Kong Vs The Hedgehog does have a certian comic appeal :rofl:

I'll definitely watch this one! Loved the old King Kong movies as a child, so the remake is a must for me.

Nightfly said:
Just imagine -- in 100 years, they will be remaking Star Wars. LOL!
Yeah, I'm gonna see these, too! :jester:

:hatsoff: Jackson

I watched the trailer.. I thought King Kong should have been a bit bigger.