• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Penetrationtease.com videos

If anyone doesn't know this website, it was the only website I saw with teasing that finished with fucking. A lot of it was 'tip' play and outercourse, both orally and vaginally, it's become a fixation for me.

It didn't have very many videos. Possibly 10? I never got a chance to join it before it closed, but I've managed to find the videos I wanted on other websites. It's now very difficult to find any videos. To the point of me not wanting to link the few I have in case they're found and deleted. I'm not sure why they keep getting deleted as I can't find anywhere to purchase them.

I'll list the girls I can remember to help, but if anyone has found or happens to have downloaded the videos, I'd be very grateful if you could send me copies, assuming there is no way to purchase them.

Lynn Pleasant, blonde and very white, is in a video with the same guy from her schoolgirl creampies video, Maui, this time as her boyfriend.

Sindy Lange, white blond, has a video with a trucker played by Maui, from Lynns videos.

Levenea, (I can't find any other videos at all with this girl, and only one gallery, under Lavenea), a long haired red head, in shape, with Maui again.

Krista (Krista Lynn), a tanned, slim, blonde. has a video with Maui, I believe this is the last with Maui.

Marie Luv, black and skinny, has a video with a construction worker.

Roxetta (Melissa West), white, hair looks dyed red, has a video with a boyfriend. http://www.freeones.com/html/r_links/Roxetta/

Envy (Julian St Joy, Emy, Kathryn), blonde and slim, has a video with a boyfriend, they play with some foam dice.

Kami (Can't find any other work of hers), dark hair, healthy looking body, has the same sort of video as Envy.

Adrianna Nicole, blonde and thicc, has a video where the boyfriend sort of turns the tables on her.

Cherokee, (http://www.freeones.ca/html/c_links/Cherokee/) dark haired, hispanic and thicc has a video with lots of ass play.

Desire (Desire Moore), blond and slim, ties her guy up.

Heather (Heather Pink, I'm 99% sure.), blonde, very skinny, has a video where she edges the guy.

and Lauren (Lauren Kain), who's video I've never seen, blonde and slim.

If anyone has any videos or galleries, or knows where one can find them, I'd be much obliged. I know of only 3 of these videos that can be found in a full uncut form, I'd like to hope they all still exist somewhere.