• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pay it Forward

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
True, everything helps. But one cannot donate to every good cause.

True enough. But besides money, you'd be surprised what things various charities can make use of. And you don't have to give money or things if you don't have something to spare. It's even better sometimes (and gives a better feeling) when you give your time. Food banks actually beg for volunteers to help box up the things that they get. I haven't had much spare time lately, but I've promised my local food charity that I will commit to some Saturday volunteer work (sorting and boxing canned goods) as soon as I can. January at the latest. But I'd like to start before Thanksgiving or Christmas, if possible.

And again, good on Briana for bringing this to everyone's attention.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
True enough. But besides money, you'd be surprised what things various charities can make use of. And you don't have to give money or things if you don't have something to spare. It's even better sometimes (and gives a better feeling) when you give your time. Food banks actually beg for volunteers to help box up the things that they get. I haven't had much spare time lately, but I've promised my local food charity that I will commit to some Saturday volunteer work (sorting and boxing canned goods) as soon as I can. January at the latest. But I'd like to start before Thanksgiving or Christmas, if possible.

And again, good on Briana for bringing this to everyone's attention.

I have to agree with this totally. I always try to give up some time during the year to charity work. Usually around Thanksgiving when the most help is needed.

Briana Lee

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 8578428, member: 201847"]Bump for an awesome cause

:iloveyou:

Ari Dee

Hey sweetie, I went to make another tiny contribution and noticed the paypal payment option isn't working, just keeps refreshing the page without going through.
Used a card instead but just wanted to give you a heads up so you could let your fans or their website support know (couldn't find the appropriate info on their contact page).

<3

good luck on your goals

Briana Lee

Hey sweetie, I went to make another tiny contribution and noticed the paypal payment option isn't working, just keeps refreshing the page without going through.
Used a card instead but just wanted to give you a heads up so you could let your fans or their website support know (couldn't find the appropriate info on their contact page).

<3

good luck on your goals

Oh my goodness, thank you so much babe. You really are a complete sweetheart. :kiss:

Yeah I'll contact them and find out if something is wrong or not with the Paypal option.

Briana Lee

<3

good luck on your goals

Spoke to them about Paypal and they said it should all be up and running again now! :)