• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pay it Forward

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Today is the official launch of my virtual food drive! Even donating just $1 buys 4 meals for starving families!! That's 40 meals for just $10!! That's less than what you pay for a pack of cigarettes in some cities.

Please share and pay it forward a little. Thank you in advance....

http://fbr.convio.net/site/TR?pg=fund&fr_id=1050&pxfid=5800

BuIWDqaIgAAr_oN.jpg

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Huh? What advice?

He has a disease where nothing that he types makes any fucking sense. Ignore him and hope that a meteor lands on his face.

I wanted to donate, I really did. But requiring billing information (name, address, zip code) even when paying through PayPal is a deal breaker. I give PayPal that information so that I don't have to give it out to other sites. Sounds like an awesome cause though...

Briana Lee

He has a disease where nothing that he types makes any fucking sense. Ignore him and hope that a meteor lands on his face.

I wanted to donate, I really did. But requiring billing information (name, address, zip code) even when paying through PayPal is a deal breaker. I give PayPal that information so that I don't have to give it out to other sites. Sounds like an awesome cause though...

Yeah it really is. It's a shame you can't donate.

Great cause Briana!

You are truly beautiful inside and out :heart:

Thanks hun!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Don't get hung up on just making a donation using the online payment option. A couple of years ago Maggie Green mentioned a local "no kill" animal shelter in Michigan that she donated time to and I sent them a donation, mentioning her name on my donation money order. And even if "Maggie Green" isn't her real name and I didn't include my name or address, that's OK because a really good cause was still benefited... just like with this. So if, for whatever reason, a person doesn't want to be identified, you don't have to be.

So anyway, here's a $50 pledge for your cause, Briana Lee. Damn, 200 meals... could that be right?! I'll have it in the mail by this Friday... unless I get eaten by a bear on Thursday. If I get eaten by a bear, the money order *might* go out late.

Here's the address info:

Food Bank of the Rockies
Box 151560
Lakewood, CO 80215-9801

P.S. Really nice thing you're doing. Do you mind if I include "on behalf of Briana Lee" on the donation?

Briana Lee

Don't get hung up on just making a donation using the online payment option. A couple of years ago Maggie Green mentioned a local "no kill" animal shelter in Michigan that she donated time to and I sent them a donation, mentioning her name on my donation money order. And even if "Maggie Green" isn't her real name and I didn't include my name or address, that's OK because a really good cause was still benefited... just like with this. So if, for whatever reason, a person doesn't want to be identified, you don't have to be.

So anyway, here's a $50 pledge for your cause, Briana Lee. Damn, 200 meals... could that be right?! I'll have it in the mail by this Friday... unless I get eaten by a bear on Thursday. If I get eaten by a bear, the money order *might* go out late.

Here's the address info:

Food Bank of the Rockies
Box 151560
Lakewood, CO 80215-9801

P.S. Really nice thing you're doing. Do you mind if I include "on behalf of Briana Lee" on the donation?

Oh of course not, that's sooooo nice of you hun. I appreciate it and so will the people it will help. :kiss:

There you go Bandage......

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Wow, half way there. I'll drop a few bucks.

There's a guy here in Jersey that has an interesting thing going on. When you are moving, they will come to your house and pick up any good food to feed others. Cans, freezer items, unopened shelf stuff still in date code. Rather than pack it up and transport it or throw it away, give it to them. It's genius since when we are moving we want to save time and energy on our packing and moving of stuff.

Briana Lee

Wow, half way there. I'll drop a few bucks.

There's a guy here in Jersey that has an interesting thing going on. When you are moving, they will come to your house and pick up any good food to feed others. Cans, freezer items, unopened shelf stuff still in date code. Rather than pack it up and transport it or throw it away, give it to them. It's genius since when we are moving we want to save time and energy on our packing and moving of stuff.

Thanks hun that's awesome of you. :)

Yeah I have heard of this sort of thing in other cities as well. Actually I did something similar last week. Started a new diet last Monday which meant a lot of the food I had I couldn't eat so a group of us went out and gave what we couldn't eat to the homeless people on the streets close to where we live. They seemed pretty grateful. :)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Here's the address info:

Food Bank of the Rockies
Box 151560
Lakewood, CO 80215-9801

I didn't get eaten by a bear. I just forgot to pick up a money order. :( So to make up for that I doubled what I'm putting in the mail right now (so I don't forget again) to $100.

Food Bank of the Rockies is out of my area, but this is a very good cause. If people want to stay closer to home, that's cool. But come on, give something to this worthy cause (canned food, if not money).

And please bring this thread back to life.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
I will not be donating as I already spent a lot of money on all kind of good causes on a regular base. I wish you a lot of success with this though, it's really beautiful of you to do this.
At the moment I'm working for a local organisation that fights poverty. Never heard of what BobjustBob mentioned but it sounds like a really interesting idea...

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b
I will not be donating as I already spent a lot of money on all kind of good causes on a regular base. I wish you a lot of success with this though, it's really beautiful of you to do this.
At the moment I'm working for a local organisation that fights poverty. Never heard of what BobjustBob mentioned but it sounds like a really interesting idea...

Everything helps

True, everything helps. But one cannot donate to every good cause.

I donated $5.00 wished I could of done more, but it's good cause and your a great person. They are doing a similiar thing at Kroger all the Universities(Memphis, Ole Miss, and Mississippi State) if you buy a $5.00 game ticket, the money goes to the Memphis Food Bank/Kroger Fight The Hunger Challenge

Ari Dee

Wasn't much (tomorrow is payday :p) but this is a great cause, so I made the small donation I could.

Keep up the awesome work, Briana <3
I hope you exceed your fundraising goal!

Donated to cancer today as a matter of fact and try to help out all good causes. Just hope the money goes where it's supposed to go.

Briana Lee

I didn't get eaten by a bear. I just forgot to pick up a money order. :( So to make up for that I doubled what I'm putting in the mail right now (so I don't forget again) to $100.

Food Bank of the Rockies is out of my area, but this is a very good cause. If people want to stay closer to home, that's cool. But come on, give something to this worthy cause (canned food, if not money).

And please bring this thread back to life.

Wow that is so awesome of you babe. I really do appreciate it and so will all those people it will help. :)

You're already doing your bit it sounds hun. A hands on approach is needed from more people to make this money that others raise work.

True, everything helps. But one cannot donate to every good cause.

And I don't expect everyone to. If you feel like you can then go ahead. I wouldn't ever pressure anyone in to donating.

I donated $5.00 wished I could of done more, but it's good cause and your a great person. They are doing a similiar thing at Kroger all the Universities(Memphis, Ole Miss, and Mississippi State) if you buy a $5.00 game ticket, the money goes to the Memphis Food Bank/Kroger Fight The Hunger Challenge

Wow that's awesome, thank you so much.

Wasn't much (tomorrow is payday :p) but this is a great cause, so I made the small donation I could.

Keep up the awesome work, Briana <3
I hope you exceed your fundraising goal!

Wow that's so awesome of you babe. I really do appreciate it. :kiss:

Donated to cancer today as a matter of fact and try to help out all good causes. Just hope the money goes where it's supposed to go.

I am very picky about what charities I choose to support. I always do a ton of research on them before hand to make sure they are legit.