• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Participate in a shoot with Faith69

Faith69

Official Checked Star Member
So while I meet up often with members for drinks or dinner, it’s not that often that I do shoots with them. But the times I have shot with fans and members have always been a total blast and I am ready to do it again! I am going to be hosting a shoot party on Wednesday, January 30th and you have a chance to be in the shoot with me! It will be a multiple guy shoot… I know some of you won’t be able to make it since it is during the week, but I’m hoping some of you will I am roughly planning it from like 7 to 10… so people can get home early enough in case they have to work the next day.

To be considered for the shoot, send me an email faith@faith69.com with a current photo of yourself taken within the last two months. It must show your face and body, but it does not have to be nude unless you want to send me that :) I am looking for a few specific types of guys, so please don’t be offended if I am not able to use you this time around… If you are chosen for the shoot and show up and the pic you previously sent to me was not of you or was taken 20 years ago and you no longer look like that, you will be turned away...

I know it’s short notice, but I figure some of you live in Arizona or are close enough that you can plan to get here for that night… I look forward to hearing from you and possibly shooting with you too… mmmm
Faith xoxo

Just for reference, what kind of guy is this "specific type of guy" that you speak of? Balding, overweight, hairy, middle-aged guys who live in their mom's basement? If so, you've definitely come to the right place. :)

I'm 6'3" 235 lbs, dark brown hair, brown eyes, lean, muscular build with an easy going manner.

Would I be the type of guy you're looking for?

If so, I'm flattered but I'm married.

DENIED.

*Checks Google Map to determine how long it would take to drive there approximately*

3,911 km, 38 hours

angry-smiley.gif

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
tempting. but im way out of shape right now. grrr.. come on wii fit, make me skinny already!!

im prolly about a 20 minute drive away too.

Faith69

Official Checked Star Member
Just for reference, what kind of guy is this "specific type of guy" that you speak of? Balding, overweight, hairy, middle-aged guys who live in their mom's basement? If so, you've definitely come to the right place. :)

Hmmm.... not exactly what I had in mind... but with the right personality, it might work :)

I'm 6'3" 235 lbs, dark brown hair, brown eyes, lean, muscular build with an easy going manner.

Would I be the type of guy you're looking for?

If so, I'm flattered but I'm married.

DENIED.

Bummer.... sounded so promising...

*Checks Google Map to determine how long it would take to drive there approximately*

3,911 km, 38 hours

angry-smiley.gif

Sweet... so I'll see you Wednesday :)

tempting. but im way out of shape right now. grrr.. come on wii fit, make me skinny already!!

im prolly about a 20 minute drive away too.

Hurry... you have one week to get on that :)

Sometimes I wish I lived in AZ.:)

It has it's good qualities :)

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
I would participate in your shoot but I'm on the east coast and will be busy these next couple of weeks and moving after that. (still on east coast)

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
well I did get four real responses from fans/members and they are joining me on Wednesday... along with four others I have shot with in the past.... should be a fun night :)

Don't forget to make them wear nametags.