• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Opposite of Funny Photo: Funny Text

jasonk282

Banned
Child abuse and a swift smack on the ass are two completly different thing. I know I was smacked if I was being bad and outta line as a kid, nothing wrong with that.

Spleen

Banned?
The opposite of Funny Photo is actually "Unfunny Text". And this thread is exactly that.

:lame:

Child abuse and a swift smack on the ass are two completly different thing. I know I was smacked if I was being bad and outta line as a kid, nothing wrong with that.

i think what the OP is trying to say is that some kids(like yourself as you said) don't mind being hit but the protesters want to hit their child even if the child does not want to be hit.

in other words if the child wants to be hit by their parents that's fine. but parents shouldn't hit children who do NOT want to be hit.

jasonk282

Banned
i think what the OP is trying to say is that some kids(like yourself as you said) don't mind being hit but the protesters want to hit their child even if the child does not want to be hit.

in other words if the child wants to be hit by their parents that's fine. but parents shouldn't hit children who do NOT want to be hit.

News flash, I never WANTED to be hit. My dad is 6'4" and 280 and is a Nam vet, that's why I hid stuff from him to avoid being punished. Why would anyone WANT to be hit by their parents, they hit them to correct a wrong.

So if my child would break my neighbor's window by throwing a rock at it. I should aske him if he wants to be hit for punishment? I don't think so. I smack his ass while saying "you don't throw rocks at window's" then ground him for a week and unplug his TV in his room. Bet he will never throw a rock at another window again.

wait. what?

Children get to choose if they want to be punished by their parents?

yes they get to choose with physical punishment of course. unless it's self defense.

Case 1:

Son tells his dad he's stupid -LEGAL(Anyone know any law that makes it illegal for a son to tell his dad he's stupid?)

Dad spanks son without son's permission for telling him he's stupid -ILLEGAL(Why? Son didn't break the law. Dad spanked son when son didn't even commit a crime.)

Son not making his bed -LEGAL(Anyone know a law that makes it illegal for a son not to make his bed?)

Dad spanks son for not making his Bed -ILLEGAL( Son didn't break any law. dad spanks son for being a law obiding citizen).

Son throws rock on purpose and breaks neighbour's window -ILLEGAL

Dad spanks son for breaking neighbours window -ILLEGAL( Why? Son broke neighbours window, not dad's window. Son did not attack dad so dad not spanking son for self defense. Solution: Neighbour complains to police and police arrest son and punish him by fine/jail etc. You can't take the law into your own hands unless your using self defense or making a citizen's arrest, just like if a boyfriend punched his girlfriend, and girlfriend tells dad and dad goes to boyfriend's house and starts stabbing boyfriend, that would be illegal and murder because it's not self defense).

Why are parents spanking their children when their kids are not even doing anying illegal?

Do children that want to be punished via a spanking/whipping from adults grow up to be masochist? :confused:

:dunno: