• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Oldschool: 50 cent disco inferno blonde

Hey folks,
thanks to youtube´s algorithm his Video "Disco Inferno" was recommended and off I clicked on it - the nostalgia!
Buuut watching the video brought up the old question about who that blonde girl in the video is. Could someone be able to ID her?
You can see her at 0:55, 2:08, 2:41, 2:49 (no, not Daisy Marie ;) ) and 3:00.
Since I'm pretty sure that posting youtube videos is not allowed I just post the exact title here:

50 Cent - Disco Inferno (Official Music Video)

thx folks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey folks,
thanks to youtube´s algorithm his Video "Disco Inferno" was recommended and off I clicked on it - the nostalgia!
Buuut watching the video brought up the old question about who that blonde girl in the video is. Could someone be able to ID her?
You can see her at 0:55, 2:08, 2:41, 2:49 (no, not Daisy Marie ;) ) and 3:00.
Since I'm pretty sure that posting youtube videos is not allowed I just post the exact title here:

50 Cent - Disco Inferno (Official Music Video)

thx folks!
FYI: Posting YouTube videos is allowed, so posting that link does not break a rule. However, you actually did break a rule.

You believed it was not allowed, and while you believed this, you posted the title, giving others the information on how to find what you believed was a banned link.

Per the board rules, this is called Working around the word filter. The admins have mandated that even if a link allowed, when someone posts info on what they believe is a banned link, they are still guilty of Working around the word filter.