• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ok Guys we (FreeOnes & Sunny Leone) need your help.....

Tomorrow this time Sunny Leone is going to do an awesome shoot for us and as a bonus she will do a video interview!!!

SO, in order to make it a good one I need to deliver some great questions to her!

Got a good question? Post it here and lets make this one spicy!!!

Thanks for the help, appreciated!

- What's your favorite position?
- If you could choose any person male and / or female in all the world to do a threesome with: who would they be?

Choose any of my questions from the previous thread. My particular favourite being:
"Is it true that if I kill you I become you?"

But I wont put you through asking that Roald, I dont know errr.........

If you could be slathered in a particular variety of Blue Cheese which one would you choose and why?

Which do you prefer: posing single or a shoot with another man / woman?
And - depending on answer - what do you like to do most during those times (e.g. kissing another woman, etc)?

Would you recommend the adult industry to others as a career?

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
How long are you planning on staying in the adult entertainment business?

Ah hell, I'll throw one in just for the sake of increasing my post count.

* If you could have any job in the world (except in the adult industry), what would you choose?

Or is that too normal?

UPDATE: The question Sunny Leone likes best will get a special something (working that out right now with her)

Is there stuff that you do on screen that you won't do off screen, and vice versa?

pitino

are you talking to me?
- can you imagine your life in 20 years? how would it be?
- the most important experience you got from joining the adult business?

Oh, I remember who she is now. Got another (with follow-up/related):

* Why did you decide to start doing hardcore content?
+ Was it a difficult decision/transition or did it come naturally?

Possibly something about only doing girl/girl and later men as well, but not sure how to formulate that one.
I've always wondered if it's a big change, going from softcore to hardcore.

UPDATE: The question Sunny Leone likes best will get a special something (working that out right now with her)

Just got the word from Sunny:

Let's give the top 3 original questions a membership!

Now aint that the bomb!!!

Last edited:
Hey Roald, what kind of questions is it supposed to be? I've got a couple of more serious ones I've been thinking about, but they are sort of generic for any adult performer, not so much her specifically. They are hardly original, but something I'd be interested to know, so why not ask if I have the chance? Not much point if all you're after is "spit or swallow?" and the like though.

Hey Roald, what kind of questions is it supposed to be? I've got a couple of more serious ones I've been thinking about, but they are sort of generic for any adult performer, not so much her specifically. They are hardly original, but something I'd be interested to know, so why not ask if I have the chance? Not much point if all you're after is "spit or swallow?" and the like though.

Any question thats not insulting can be asked imo

Bring it on!!! :D

yess one more Thing ... ask her a Question.... What type of person she would love to marriage... Please don't give the pet answer of all p.Stars... He wld be Indian or not... and will she tell him before marriage about her profession (But nobody in this world Don't now Sunny by face... Anyways just Question about her thinking.)
:)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Questions all the guys here seem to want to know...

Does size matter?

Whos your favorite pr0nstar?

Whos mouth do you want to come in?

Ok, I guess have a somewhat serious question for once...

How realistic are realistic dildos? (the way it feels)

Yeah yeah....like you dont already know! :sleep:

;)