• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ok FreeOnes peeps... help out a fellow FreeOnes member and major cutie: Jade Parker

Re: Ok FreeOnes peeps... help out a fellow FreeOnes member and major cutie: Jade Park

Holy Christ!

She's huge!

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
Re: Ok FreeOnes peeps... help out a fellow FreeOnes member and major cutie: Jade Park

Well by God, I think you all know my feelings about BBW's. This is the first time I've seen her photos. DAY UM!

Honey, you got my vote!!! :nanner:

But, I can't find the VOTE button. :-(

Last edited:

I was going to vote for her, then I realized voting ended on September 12th. Sorry

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Holy Christ!

She's got huge, gorgeous boobies and an angelic face! I would beg her to kick me seven times in the balls just for the honor of having her sit on my face.

Fixed that for ya. Always here to help. You can thank me later. :D

I don't personally know Jade. But I've traded a few emails and PM's with her over the years. And she really is a sweetheart and a beautiful (non superficial) person - no matter how a person feels about BBW's... with her that's totally secondary. How many times have I started a thread to help some girl win a contest? Answer: never. This is the first time. So yeah, IMHO, Jade is just THAT sort of genuinely special girl that I'd like to see do well.

HeartBroker, you're a cool guy here. You make a lot of cool sigs and what not. But being a dick to a girl like Jade ain't cool at all. Know what I mean? It just ain't cool. Makes you look bad.

Peace...

Rey C.

I was going to vote for her, then I realized voting ended on September 12th. Sorry

That's OK. Somehow (;)), those other girls seemed to be able to "generate" votes, despite the good (honest) efforts of the FreeOnes Legion. We'll get 'em next time! :nanner:

Jade Parker

Official Checked Star Member

Holy Christ!

She's huge!

...that's your comment?

Well by God, I think you all know my feelings about BBW's. This is the first time I've seen her photos. DAY UM!

Honey, you got my vote!!! :nanner:

But, I can't find the VOTE button. :-(

Thanks :) Voting is over but nice to know i would have gotten your vote!

Thanks! Maybe next time ;)

Fixed that for ya. Always here to help. You can thank me later. :D

I don't personally know Jade. But I've traded a few emails and PM's with her over the years. And she really is a sweetheart and a beautiful (non superficial) person - no matter how a person feels about BBW's... with her that's totally secondary. How many times have I started a thread to help some girl win a contest? Answer: never. This is the first time. So yeah, IMHO, Jade is just THAT sort of genuinely special girl that I'd like to see do well.

HeartBroker, you're a cool guy here. You make a lot of cool sigs and what not. But being a dick to a girl like Jade ain't cool at all. Know what I mean? It just ain't cool. Makes you look bad.

Peace...

Yea, HeartBroker...not cool, but hey, what can you do?

Thanks for the sweet words you are so good to me, BIG hugs!

That's OK. Somehow (;)), those other girls seemed to be able to "generate" votes, despite the good (honest) efforts of the FreeOnes Legion. We'll get 'em next time! :nanner:

Next time for sure :) Muah!

I'm glad I found this thread, because I never seen Jade before. My God she is gorgeous and seems like a really cool girl..Thanks for helping me discover Jade Parker tonight Rey C....you've got a friend and fan in me Jade :)

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

Aw, the contest is over but I would have voted for you, Jade.

Jade Parker

I'm glad I found this thread, because I never seen Jade before. My God she is gorgeous and seems like a really cool girl..Thanks for helping me discover Jade Parker tonight Rey C....you've got a friend and fan in me Jade :)

Awe *blushes*I am glad you found me too!

She is a hottie. Frankly I am tired of stick thin, hungry looking ladies. Bring on the curvy babes like Jade.

Thanks so much Jane! And right on girl!

Aw, the contest is over but I would have voted for you, Jade.

Thank you :)

Rey C.

You should drop by more often, Jade. The majority of people here are polite (as you can see). And the ones who don't know how to act... well, it's easy enough to get the mods to "take care of" them. :)

Say, how about showing us your pumpkins? No, not the ones that usually capture my attention (;)) - your Halloween project. Post some pics. That was impressive, IMO.

Jade Parker

You should drop by more often, Jade. The majority of people here are polite (as you can see). And the ones who don't know how to act... well, it's easy enough to get the mods to "take care of" them. :)

Say, how about showing us your pumpkins? No, not the ones that usually capture my attention (;)) - your Halloween project. Post some pics. That was impressive, IMO.

Your wish is my command :)

Here is a link to some pictures of my Halloween pics and video screen caps: http://radiantbomba.blogspot.com/2011/10/jade-38h-has-got-some-big-melons.html?zx=fa8aac6a5ae434aa

More Halloween updates on my site: www.jade38h.com

Attachments

• 1280.jpg
    1280.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 115

Rey C.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jade-parker said:
Jade Parker[/URL][/B], post: 6206051, member: 423602"]Your wish is my command :)

Here is a link to some pictures of my Halloween pics and video screen caps: http://radiantbomba.blogspot.com/2011/10/jade-38h-has-got-some-big-melons.html?zx=fa8aac6a5ae434aa

More Halloween updates on my site: www.jade38h.com

So that answers my question: "wonder what Jade wears when she carves pumpkins?"

I'm guessing that about 70% of the trick or treaters that you get are guys who come to your door (with big silly smiles on their faces) and make their kids stay in the car. If somebody would let me borrow their kid for a couple of hours, that's what I'd do! :D

Rey C.

People should notice that Jade didn't respond with defensive, hurtful, cruel comments, even to those in this thread who were less than kind to her. One of the main reasons I've always liked her is because she is who she is (a very nice person) and she's genuinely positive. Just reading her blog was very uplifting. Unfortunately not that many of our fellow humans are that way. So someone decided to write a nasty letter to Jade's family and portray her as about as bad a serial killer (yet I doubt she's even killed a fly in her life). Out of respect for her family, Jade has now decided to shut down her site and discontinue any sort of modeling.

But whoever this lowlife was, while he/she may have been successful in temporarily causing her some pain, I don't see her as the sort of person who will be permanently beaten down by this. If your mission was to wound her spirit, OK... maybe you did that. But if your mission was to kill her spirit... my friend, I don't think you stood a chance of accomplishing that. You failed. And the sentiment on every board that Jade is on, that I'm aware of, is that you are the loser in this... not her. How does that feel, knowing that thousands of people see you as a cowardly loser now? Personally, that would bother me. Enjoy your life, under whichever damp rock you live your sad, pathetic life. I've heard that Karma is a bitch. So when it comes, crying won't help you. Praying won't do you no good. (or so the song says).

Best of luck to Jade Parker in whatever she does going forward in her bright, promising life. You will be missed. More for the person that you are than just what you look like. :wave:

Jane Burgess

People should notice that Jade didn't respond with defensive, hurtful, cruel comments, even to those in this thread who were less than kind to her. One of the main reasons I've always liked her is because she is who she is (a very nice person) and she's genuinely positive. Just reading her blog was very uplifting. Unfortunately not that many of our fellow humans are that way. So someone decided to write a nasty letter to Jade's family and portray her as about as bad a serial killer (yet I doubt she's even killed a fly in her life). Out of respect for her family, Jade has now decided to shut down her site and discontinue any sort of modeling.

But whoever this lowlife was, while he/she may have been successful in temporarily causing her some pain, I don't see her as the sort of person who will be permanently beaten down by this. If your mission was to wound her spirit, OK... maybe you did that. But if your mission was to kill her spirit... my friend, I don't think you stood a chance of accomplishing that. You failed. And the sentiment on every board that Jade is on, that I'm aware of, is that you are the loser in this... not her. How does that feel, knowing that thousands of people see you as a cowardly loser now? Personally, that would bother me. Enjoy your life, under whichever damp rock you live your sad, pathetic life. I've heard that Karma is a bitch. So when it comes, crying won't help you. Praying won't do you no good. (or so the song says).

Best of luck to Jade Parker in whatever she does going forward in her bright, promising life. You will be missed. More for the person that you are than just what you look like. :wave:

She is a very nice lady and whoever did send that to her family is a douche. Fat, thin, young, old, hot, not hot, etc is all a matter of opinion. No one deserves to be attacked because you dont like their looks. It's hurtful and plain wrong.

Thanks for your support Jane :)

I was not attached because of my looks, I was attacked because of my site (just for the record)

regardless of the reasons for or details of the attack i hope you find happiness in whatever you end up doing.