• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ok FreeOnes peeps... help out a fellow FreeOnes member and major cutie: Jade Parker

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Jade Parker is a member here and she's in a contest. She's a BBW model (if that's not your thing, that's OK - help her anyway) and she's a complete and total sweetheart. She's 200 votes out of 2nd place and about 300 out of 1st in this contest. I'm not trying to promote a rival site, but I feel like we should support one of our own no matter where it is (if that's acceptable with Roald and Petra - and I hope that it is).

Here's the link. Vote early and vote often. Once per day I think is allowed. With as many people as post here, we should have her in 1st place by Monday if everyone will just take a couple of seconds to vote for Dreamnet Jade.

And did I mention that she's a (natural) 38H? Well, OK then! :drool2:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Re: Ok FreeOnes peeps... help out a fellow FreeOnes member and major cutie: Jade Park

peeps!

oa9k7zq3.jpg

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Re: Ok FreeOnes peeps... help out a fellow FreeOnes member and major cutie: Jade Park

How does she feel about tall, tattooed, eurasian guys like me that can eat pussy like a champ. If so then she gets my vote, but she's very cute hope she wins.

Rey C.

How does she feel about tall, tattooed, eurasian guys like me that can eat pussy like a champ. If so then she gets my vote, but she's very cute hope she wins.

What a coincidence. I was just talking to her the other day and she said she was a push-over for tall, tattooed, eurasian guys that can eat pussy like a champ. :1orglaugh

I just sent her a link to this thread. So I'll let her tell you herself. But you better vote now... since you won't be able to see what you're doing once she has your face trapped in those luscious thighs!

bahodeme

Closed Account

Done.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.

She kinda reminds me of my ex-wife.

....but I voted for her anyway.

Jade Parker

Official Checked Star Member

Omg, thanks so much Rey C! This was super sweet of you to do :)

Thanks for all that voted, it would be a miracle to get past the 1st and 2nd place holders right now, but if we can do it, well, that would just be freakin awesome!

Thank you!
Kisses!
Jade

Jade Parker

I have a TOTAL thing for tall, tattooed, eurasian guys! And well being a pussy eating champ...that is just an awesome bonus! ;)

She kinda reminds me of my ex-wife.

....but I voted for her anyway.

LOL! Thanks for the vote!

Voted for you and will keep voting to help you get to first! Mmmmmmmm what I would love to do with you! So hot!!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

I was about to vote for her until I saw Emma Bailey is in the competition as well. Now I am having a crisis of faith.

Jade Parker

Voted for you and will keep voting to help you get to first! Mmmmmmmm what I would love to do with you! So hot!!

Thank you! :)

I was about to vote for her until I saw Emma Bailey is in the competition as well. Now I am having a crisis of faith.

No need to worry, you can vote to up to 3 girls! :)

Rey C.

I'd love to see you win that contest, Jade. We can close the gap. You truly are one of the sweetest girls around. And you rock the sexy too! ;)

Now, for the FreeOnes people... do it Chicago style: vote early and vote often! :nanner:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Voted for her earlier today. She's really cute! And easily the most beautiful of the contestants. :)

Unfortunately I also voted for the girl that's currently ranked 2nd. I didn't know that before. :o

Jade Parker

I'd love to see you win that contest, Jade. We can close the gap. You truly are one of the sweetest girls around. And you rock the sexy too! ;)

Now, for the FreeOnes people... do it Chicago style: vote early and vote often! :nanner:

Awe, thank you! This is going to be tough, I am still more than 100 behind the 2nd place holder and 200 behind the 1st place holder. Where the hell are these girls getting all their votes from! lol!

Voted for her earlier today. She's really cute! And easily the most of the contestants. :)

I also voted for the girl that's currently ranked 2nd. I didn't know that before. :o

Thanks for you vote!

Rey C.

We've let these other girls have their day in the sun. Now it's time to close the gap and put Jade into first place for the win.

Vote for Jade, folks!

Rey C.

Come on, folks. Voting continues through Sept. 12. We need more people from Chicago on here! Early & often! :D