• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nutcracker ballerina is written to be FAT by dance critic.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
While I may not agree with the ideas under which the comment was made, the author does in fact raise a fair point. Whenever a woman is criticized by someone over her appearance, whether male or female, but more often male, shit proceeds to hit the fan, along with accusations like "sexist", "misogynistic", etc., but no one ever readily leaps to the man's defense, even when the situation is reversed. If the woman's liberation movement was to gain equality to men, can't women be expected to be examined under the same narrow-sighted scope as men as to what defines "beauty" (though that's often in the eye of the beholder) without people wetting themselves?

I happen to think that she looks fine, but I do agree with how the author is defending himself. Eat your heart out, Gloria Allred.

Well, she may not be fat, in fact, she's beautiful, but if she's going to dance while stepping on a guy's dick, she has to be as light as she can possibly be, you know? I mean, all I know about ballet I learned from the classic comedy "Top Secret!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSJVEb-qljA

Bitch is a fucking hog, the guy was absolutely right. Maybe being called out in this way will help her to put the giant tub of Oreo filling down for 5 seconds and get off of her fat ass and actually do something about looking like a Chinese baby in a sweat shop.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
ugly, yes. Fat, no.

Lust

Lost at Birth
I want a job as a critic. Basically you don't have to do anything significant just criticize what other people do and you get paid for it. I'm fucking intelligent enough to realize if I like something without some pompous needle dick douche bag telling me whether I should enjoy it or not. I just never understood society's leg humping embrace of a critic.

Now constructive criticism is another story entirely, but that's an extinct art these days. I can imagine his train of thought: Hmmm, I can't really think of anything witty and in depth to point out on this performance...but wait..wait...hey that bitch is fat! There, critique now done. Now I can run home and masturbate with Mother's silk underwear....god rest her soul.

As far as Dancers....hey I'm no socialite, give me the sista with the junk in the trunk shakin that ass over the tippy toe sprites at the ballet.

girk1

Closed Account
I want a job as a critic. Basically you don't have to do anything significant just criticize what other people do and you get paid for it. I'm fucking intelligent enough to realize if I like something without some pompous needle dick douche bag telling me whether I should enjoy it or not. I just never understood society's leg humping embrace of a critic.

Now constructive criticism is another story entirely, but that's an extinct art these days. I can imagine his train of thought: Hmmm, I can't really think of anything witty and in depth to point out on this performance...but wait..wait...hey that bitch is fat! There, critique now done. Now I can run home and masturbate with Mother's silk underwear....god rest her soul.

As far as Dancers....hey I'm no socialite, give me the sista with the junk in the trunk shakin that ass over the tippy toe sprites at the ballet.

I'm with you.

Not to stereotype men who are ballet/dance critics or dancers, but I would assume they prefer the skinny young teen look if you know what I mean.:dunno:

As a man who craves women with curves like Velicity Von, Mandy Saxo, Michelle Tucker, Lauren Phoenix,Carmen Michaels, etc.... I thought the lady looked fairly slim enough.

While I may not agree with the ideas under which the comment was made, the author does in fact raise a fair point. Whenever a woman is criticized by someone over her appearance, whether male or female, but more often male, shit proceeds to hit the fan, along with accusations like "sexist", "misogynistic", etc., but no one ever readily leaps to the man's defense, even when the situation is reversed. If the woman's liberation movement was to gain equality to men, can't women be expected to be examined under the same narrow-sighted scope as men as to what defines "beauty" (though that's often in the eye of the beholder) without people wetting themselves?

I happen to think that she looks fine, but I do agree with how the author is defending himself. Eat your heart out, Gloria Allred.

Well, men don't get criticized a lot on their appearance now do they? The reason is because women are supposed to be beautiful, but men aren't.|

No matter what all the abtronic ads are trying to tell you, mainstream media doesn't require handsome men, but they do require perfect looking females.
Men battle over social status, like income, women judge them on that more then their appearance.

With women, it's the reverse, when they are succesful the critics show up, perhaps she is a bad mother who neglects her childeren?

So there is a grain of truth in the "sexist" label, but it's way to deep in society to be changed one the short term, women have gold (sex) guys have silver ( status).