• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

No sites that has girls pussy gaping and drooling etc?

Well, I was wondering...
There are so many cam sites. And it mainly is about girls naked, showing pussy, spreading/gaping. Many do masturbation, but then also many don'´t. So I guess there is demand for that sort of stuff.
But can't think of a site offering this content. 🧐

I would gladly join a site that offers girls spreading the pussy, but just for the delight of looking at it. So no masturbation. Gaping the pussy/ass in solo and doing stuff, like drooling, sex sym, joi, dressing up sexy/fetishes/anime/cosplay style... I like that stuff far better than regular solo play or regular hardcore sites like Brazzers and the like.

But then nobody is offering that... why is that?

I guess Metart Network could really dedicate a site to that sort of content. And with the beautiful models they have, it could be :eek:

So, thoughts? Maybe I missed my dream site and you will blow my mind? :suicide:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I don't really mean gaping, rather more "pussy spreading" :rolleyes:

But post editing is somehow not possible
Editing is time based and privilege based, depending on the board you're at.

There r a bajillion sites on this net, and you perhaps aren't thinking critically - look for the name that says what is inside.

In the crack, gapeland, anything with spread in the name, etc - plenty of up close shots.

Gyno fetish - obvious focus on the area.

Als scan, cd girls - shaved and vaginal-focus

Girls out west - female oriented camera work - money shots, but with a softer touch

Stay away from the "male" oriented sites to haff less of a "pound it and FUCK it up" attitude towards it.
When browsing for something new, i try here.. just randomly trying girls out, then once i find one i like, I check their work at IAFD to see what genres they've made.

Or you could try pinkfineart, choose a site and look for the pattern. Get to know the camera work - if you like shots of a certain girl, it isn't always the site, it's the cameraman.

You got the genre, now fine the models and style.
\points to the Internet
A world of opportunity.

@Torre82 Thanks for all the tips :)

Sadly, even with your suggestions, there I couldn't find a site where they simply put the models to tease, spread their pussy and play around with the saliva, arouse you, show you the throat, joi, and stuff like that.
I mean, just get a girl in fron of a camera and get her to play around a bit, explore options. Right now it is either static posing or fingering.
There is a wiiiide world of possibilities besides those two mainstream options which add a lot of variety.

And if you look for that sort of things it is either full hardcore spit fetish, or massive pussy gape fetish, full mouth and throat fetish etc. All very "extreme" if you know what I mean.
Or you just settle with the regular static pussy showing like the usual Twistys, ATK, Metart etc. And the video that comes by default of a girl masturbating with zero credibility and boooring. Same old.

I believe my point still stands.
All cam sites are having tons of what I am describing and there is a lot of money involved in this.
Yet no site has picked it up

Or am I not seeing right? 🫥

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I would usually browse around for such, but I'm on Yellowstone season 2 and ghost adventures.

Spooge comes later. So to speak.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
... they simply put the models to tease, spread their pussy and play around with the saliva, arouse you...

J. Stephen Hicks when was alive was the Penthouse photographer best known for asking his female model subjects to spread their pussy lips with their fingers. He further developed this style of picture taking at his digitaldesire.com website. Many of his pictures are just focusing on the girl's genitalia.

Digital Desire is now part of Adultprime. https://adultprime.com/

Reactions: sj1

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
A lot of cam models will gladly do this for you too. Just chat em up and be polite and ask if they can do it up close and personal for you.