• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

Nikki is very attractive, and while she hasn't been the absolutely most beautiful person in the industry over the years (And there are a handful of people I like better than her.) she still very hot, seems less fake than the overwhelming majority of other people in it, and either through luck, happenstance, skill, talent, or more likely a combination she has probably managed her career better than anybody in it ever has.

To be this popular this long without almost ever going nude is an almost an unthinkable feat. To think of all the people she has lasted longer than and did better in both a financial and popularity sense while not having to resort to the same things they did is well beyond being just remarkable. To think of all the people that said she would lose popularity years and years ago and were proven wrong is likewise. She could retire tomorrow and it would still hold true. While people might still to this day continue to bitch about what she won't do, all those people that they like that they claim are better than her because they strip of their clothes and screw slimball men a normal women wouldn’t touch with a three meter pole on camera, all of them with very few exceptions would trade career paths with her in an instant. The reason they don't do what Nikki does, the reason the don't even try to do what Nikki does....is because THEY CAN'T, and they know they can't. They simply are not as good and don't have what it takes to make it work.

Nikki is very attractive, and while she hasn't been the absolutely most beautiful person in[BLAH] she has probably managed her career better than anybody in it ever has.

To be this popular this long without [BLAH,BLAH] She could retire tomorrow and it would still hold true. [BLAH,BLAH, BLAHHHH] THEY CAN'T, and they know they can't. They simply are not as good and don't have what it takes to make it work.

Don't knock the stripper on the pole cause she is doing what she can to survive. Not everyone wants thier image forever floating in cyber space. Whats the retire tomorrow comment suppose to mean? Do you know something we don't? Are you saying she is rich? Either way how the hell do you know what your talking about?

Just for fun...... Whats the #1 reason why you want to see Nikki Nude?
Try to keep your answers short and non preachy!

I want to see her nude so I dont have to spend hours photoshopping nipples and vaginas on her :cool:

Personally I'd rather see her naked than a shot of viscous fluid leaking from a cut or infection, but hey, each to their own.

You must be thinking of pus. A puss shot, using the correct slang, would be a shot of her face, which we see all the time.

Still, all this discussion would have been settled with the addition of a simple 'y' at the and of puss.

:hatsoff: