• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I don't want to criticize her because it's something personal and after all she has several tattoos... but that's really distracting :dunno:
She was showing the landing strip... and I couldn't take my eyes off of that thing.

I don't want to criticize her because it's something personal and after all she has several tattoos... but that's really distracting :dunno:
She was showing the landing strip... and I couldn't take my eyes off of that thing.

I'm her huge fan...but honestly the tatoos look...bad.... But yearh, it's her life and her decision. I'll her fan anyway.

Hope she was joking, but she probably wasnt.

She wasn't. she said she was getting more work done on friday.
She has been talking about getting more tattoos for years, but she had to wait.
Maybe nowadays it doesn't matter anymore if getting more ink will lose her some paying members.

The tattoo itself looks good in my opinion, the placement is very random. Will look better when it is part of a sleeve. Hopefully she gets some work done on that butterfly as well, I've never really been a fan of that cover up.

I have been a fan of Nikki's ever since she started back with Phil flash and I have defended her choices, opinions and views even when I personally did not agree with them. Even though she is free to do what ever she wants, I find that this has gone over the mark, it is ugly, hideous and disgusting and I will no longer waste my time as a fan. You pathetic fan boys who have consistently kissed her ass can have her, she has ruined what was otherwise a beautiful body. Its like someone has painted a mustache and glasses on the Mona Lisa. Goodbye for ever!!!

I understand it's her body and she can do what she wants, but I just dont get this decision. I especially don't get it if it does end up being a sleeve... her profession revolves around her body and it makes no sense to make such a drastic change without knowing if it will be embraced by her fan base. Her legs to me are her 2nd best feature so I really don't support this not that that matters all that much. Maybe it will end up looking good, kinda doubt it though. Sad day

'The whole "I'm going to do what I want to do" New Years Resolution actually started with the best Christmas present ever... <3 I've been waiting so long for this and each piece of it has meaning, I'm so excited to see it all come together'

-From her public side OnlyFans (1/2/18)

It certainly sounds like a huge mosaic is about to occur. Ladies like Kleio Valentien and Anna Bell Peaks are able to pull off being super sexy with a lot of tattoos. Others, like Christy Mack, are very pretty but the ink distracts.

Nikki has made a choice here that is going to have a major impact on her fanbase (the paying ones that is). She is still cashing in on the set up Flash marketed her under so long ago! A girl with a pretty face, BIG TITS, a few curves and an iconic cat's paw tattoo. Not a chick with a large ink collage all over her body.

It is her body-her choice of course but it is my wallet! I may just drop the $25 with Flash for a membership to her old archive site and call it a day. That material was sexy as hell as he knew how to take photos of hot girls and market the hell out of them. This is how I want to see and remember the girl next door!