• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Contest! Win Some Free Awesome Memberships from Piper Blush to The Art Of Blowjob!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Alright guys and girls! It's time for a new contest! This time, I've chosen an awesome little site that I have personally been a big fan of for a long time. Best of all, one of their amazing models, Piper Blush, has sorted out her questions for the quiz personally!

If you like blowjobs (who the fuck doesn't), then this site will be super fucking fun to check out! Yup, its the world famous The Art of Blowjob site! Yes!

So, ready to see some serious BJ skills and win some FREE passes to this epic site? Read on!

How To Play :hammer:

1. Answer the questions below! Look alive, matey! A quiz be on the horizon!
  2. Send your answers to FreeOnes_Contests! DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS THREAD!
  3. Everyone that gets them all gets entered into a drawing. There will be 3 extra lucky winners!
  4. Everyone who participates will get 25 myFreeOnes credits, win or lose!
  5. Answers can be found on The Art of Blowjob! Go ahead, have a look. That's where the answers be!
  6. Users must have at least 5 posts to participate so new members with less than 5 posts, so you better get posting, yo!

The Questions :pirate:

1. Who is now the principal model on TheArtofBlowjob?
  2. How frequent are the updates on TheArtofBlowjob?
  3. When was TheArtofBlowjob created?
  4. Name two models featured on TAOBJ, with the exception of Piper Blush?
  5. What is the title of the Educational Video that shows you how to play with pre cum?

* Bonus for 25 additional credits: post in this thread the hottest image from TheArtofBlowjob!

The Prizes :bounce:

1st place: 1 free 1 month membership to TheArtofBlowjob!
2nd place: 2 weeks free membership to TheArtofBlowjob!
3rd place: 1 week free membership to TheArtofBlowjob!

Contest begins NOW and ends on March 27th, 2017, 9am Amsterdam time!

Have fun and good luck! And don't forget, do not put the answers in this thread!

* Please note that upon the ending of the contest, winners need to claim their prize within a week or else it goes to someone else! If you entered, stick around to claim your prize!

Last edited:
This pic from the "Erotic-Breast-xploration" video is definitely the one for me

http://theartofblowjob.com/v2/2017-01-05/eroticbreastxploration.html

2017-01-05-lg.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I'm looking through your facebook albums, there's a pic of you with the caption, "Have you ever wondered what it would be like to wake up next to me?" Uhhh, I am now, would I want coffee before or after, that's the real question. Seriously though, you're main-stream model pretty, both before and after big boobs.

Hot!! Hot!!

Attachments

• 2012-01-18-lg.jpg
    2012-01-18-lg.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 698

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
See, I told you guys she was legit. Nom nom nom, right?