• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
:sleep: Do you realize that absolutely nobody takes anything that you say seriously? Ever. In fact, nobody even cares. Keep posting your irrelevant threads though. As long as you entertain yourself, that's all that matters...

I'm going to start neg repping you as often as I can.

It's not surprising that anti-free speech generic Conservatives here would ignore what a genuine Conservative such as Dr. Ron Paul has to say about NeoCons

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I am a bit spliz on this thing. I sympathize with Hell's posts a lot, but I find it way nicer if you write an actual post rather than one liners with a link.

And please loose those keywords you run on, as much as they be wrong or right, you are just triggernuing people into falling into a frenzy.

It might - god forbid - even lead to an actual debate rather then the usual cursing and swearing and flaming

I am a bit spliz on this thing. I sympathize with Hell's posts a lot, but I find it way nicer if you write an actual post rather than one liners with a link.

And please loose those keywords you run on, as much as they be wrong or right, you are just triggernuing people into falling into a frenzy.

It might - god forbid - even lead to an actual debate rather then the usual cursing and swearing and flaming

Go ahead and be nice to NeoCons if you want. I already know full well that being nice to NeoCons leads to nowhere.

Here's a great article written by Dr. Ron Paul that id's the NeoCon problem and instead of debating the facts presented by him, NeoCons here will resort to flaming and derailing this thread to personally attack me which is typical of them. On the other hand, those who take the time to read what Dr. Ron Paul has to teach will learn alot about genuine Conservative philosophy than they will from the NeoCons who masquerade as Conservatives on this site.

So what if I use the word NeoCon when I'm referring to generic Conservatives who are not consistent with Conservative doctrine? These hypocritical NeoCons ought to be ashamed and embarassed for not practicing what they preach by falsely referring to themselves as Conservatives.

Try and debate NeoCons all you want if you don't mind wasting your time debating their opinions which are mostly based on lies and without credible sources cited.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
So if you realize that it's futile to debate with NeoCons, why do you continue to do it? You expect to get flamed and have the topic derailed, so what's the point? Every thread you create ends the same way.

Your persistence doesn't make any sense. A competent person would sense that there was no point in trying to convince someone who did not wish to listen. After coming to this realization, would it not make sense to stop trying? Aren't there better ways than this to spend your time? For all of the impact you have, you're better off standing on a street corner and spewing your views to random passers-by. At least they aren't aware of your agenda and repeated Conservative bashing.

Your parents must have ignored you as a child. Or maybe you were adopted. I don't give a shit either way, but you're definitely in need of attention from someone...

Go ahead and be nice to NeoCons if you want. I already know full well that being nice to NeoCons leads to nowhere.

Here's a great article written by Dr. Ron Paul that id's the NeoCon problem and instead of debating the facts presented by him, NeoCons here will resort to flaming and derailing this thread to personally attack me which is typical of them. On the other hand, those who take the time to read what Dr. Ron Paul has to teach will learn alot about genuine Conservative philosophy than they will from the NeoCons who masquerade as Conservatives on this site.

So what if I use the word NeoCon when I'm referring to generic Conservatives who are not consistent with Conservative doctrine? These hypocritical NeoCons ought to be ashamed and embarassed for not practicing what they preach by falsely referring to themselves as Conservatives.

Try and debate NeoCons all you want if you don't mind wasting your time debating their opinions based which are mostly based on lies and without credible sources cited.

What's most ironic is that conservatives say the exact same thing about liberals and trying to debate them.

The problem I have is that we keep hearing about how compassionate and caring and loving and all-inclusive the left is. But I've found listening to their words to reveal some of the most bitter, hateful, hurtful, exclusionary folks I've ever encountered?

Don't believe me? Give a listen to the ultra compassionate, loving Janine Garafolo some time. In one breath, call Bush a Nazi, and in the next breath, say that all conservatives should be rounded up and put in camps.... odd.

Let's not pretend that conservatives (neo-con or not) are the ONLY hypocrites, liars, or people who don't practice what they preach, mmmmmkay?

But Hellraiser, my favorite part of your post there is that you try to dissuade supadupafly from getting along with Neocons. Fucking brilliant. We should just never get along because we have different viewpoints? No wonder this country can only get 2 things done- jack and shit. And Jack's stuck in committee....

H

Go ahead and be nice to them if you want. I already know full well that being nice ... leads to nowhere.

Here's a great article (opinion; noted) written by Dr. Ron Paul that id's the political problem and instead of debating the facts presented by him, people here will resort to flaming and derailing this thread to personally attack me which is typical of them. On the other hand, those who take the time to read what Dr. Ron Paul has to teach will learn a lot (a lot is separate words, not one word; and again a opinion) about genuine Conservative philosophy (exactly what is that by textbook definition? And, of course, by your opinion of the title?) than they will from the fakes (folks, simpletons, frauds) who masquerade as Conservatives on this site.

So what if I use the word NeoCon when I'm referring to generic Conservatives who are not consistent with Conservative doctrine? These hypocritical frauds ought to be ashamed and embarrassed for not practicing what they preach by falsely referring to themselves as Conservatives. (opinion; noted)

Try and debate some of those frauds, simpletons, all you want if you don't mind wasting your time debating their opinions (kind of like how declare your opinion?) which are mostly based on lies and without credible sources cited. (credible source any more seems to be personal preferences of site and channel. Example: Fox news runs story; discredited; MSNBC runs same story: no question or doubt. Again, nothing but someone's opinion over where they choose to believe without checking out any other source but their personal favorite.)

I underlineded and made bold some changes and other words you could use in the quote. That way you will not be a one vocabulary word pony. As well as be able to give your opinion in political matters while coming off less abrasive and less of callously labeling any one who does not agree with you a "Neocon".

Allow yourself to drop that word Neocon and find a vast vocabulary past that label, title, that may or may not fit by any actual meaning and more often than not used based off of a personal opinion and personal political preferences.

What say you? :hatsoff:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I was just doing a google search for Lyman Ward (Ferris Bueller's dad) so I could post a picture of him on the phone talking to Ferris. You see, a friend of mine is feeling sick and I wanted to post "Wrap a hot towel around your head, make some soup. Then, take a nap" as a caption.

I thought it was eminently more interesting than anything I've seen in this thread. That is, anything HR has posted.

^ That lame post there is my case in point: NeoCons derail threads by making flimsy comments and by not debating the facts that the thread is linked to

So if you realize that it's futile to debate with NeoCons, why do you continue to do it? You expect to get flamed and have the topic derailed, so what's the point? Every thread you create ends the same way.

Your persistence doesn't make any sense. A competent person would sense that there was no point in trying to convince someone who did not wish to listen. After coming to this realization, would it not make sense to stop trying? Aren't there better ways than this to spend your time? For all of the impact you have, you're better off standing on a street corner and spewing your views to random passers-by. At least they aren't aware of your agenda.

I have a right to post threads that I and others might or will find interesting don't I? You should not assume that my threads are solely intended for NeoCons becoz they are not! I continue to post threads with links that sine members here from similar and differing political backgrounds will enjoy studying to expand their knowledge. I find it interesting how I get scrutinized for the content of some of my threads yet the NeoCon thread starters do not get the same threats, insults, and so on that I get. I'm sure many here have noticed that NeoCons won't debate the facts and will resort to personal attacks.

If this doesn't make sense to you, then don't waste your time trying to convince me to censor myself to appease generic Conservatives here. I don't force you or anyone else for that matter to click on threads I start. NeoCons intentionally raid my threads not to debate but to regurgitate NeoCon cockamamie nonsense based on lies and hurl insults, threats and crapaganda when they debate the facts presented. And if you are going to click on my thread, at least read or watch the source I have cited first before proceeding to post and discuss the topic that is being investigated. Most NeoCons dive head first into my threads without analyzing the material presented just to bash me instead of discussing or debating the actual content of the link I've shared.

It's funny how you project your dysfunctional family life and upbringing to me which helps make my case here :hatsoff:
What's most ironic is that conservatives say the exact same thing about liberals and trying to debate them.

The problem I have is that we keep hearing about how compassionate and caring and loving and all-inclusive the left is. But I've found listening to their words to reveal some of the most bitter, hateful, hurtful, exclusionary folks I've ever encountered?

Don't believe me? Give a listen to the ultra compassionate, loving Janine Garafolo some time. In one breath, call Bush a Nazi, and in the next breath, say that all conservatives should be rounded up and put in camps.... odd.

Let's not pretend that conservatives (neo-con or not) are the ONLY hypocrites, liars, or people who don't practice what they preach, mmmmmkay?

But Hellraiser, my favorite part of your post there is that you try to dissuade supadupafly from getting along with Neocons. Fucking brilliant. We should just never get along because we have different viewpoints? No wonder this country can only get 2 things done- jack and shit. And Jack's stuck in committee....

H

Get it straight, NeoCons aren't worthy of being known as Conservatives even though this is what they pretend to be. I have diplomatic talks with genuine conservatives although we don't always agree. Sometimes genuine Conservatives and I find ourselves agreeing on some things and respect each other's right to free speech whether we agree or disagree with each other . It's NeoCons here who hate my threads becoz they can't handle the truth that is presented in the links so they resort to bullying and intimidation tactics by derailing my threads to launch personal attacks. I always cite factual sources from the left, center and right and yet these NeoCons are angered with the content of the threads I post. If you don't like the Left for whatever petty reasons, start your own threads about them.

I'm on freeones quite often, and I haven't heard about how compassionate, loving and all-inclusive the left is as you claim. Are you sure about this? Maybe you're just dreaming it. Although this thread is about Dr. Ron Paul's examination of NeoCons and not about Jeanine Garafalo she rocks anyway! I'm not dissuading supdadupafly to not get along with neocons, I'm actually encouraging him to go ahead and waste his time being nice to NeoCons if that's what he likes to do.

Just as generic Conservatives here are entitled to post their NeoCon crapaganda, I will exercise my right to post content by credible scholars and journalists who are genuinely consistent with their political philosophies, content that examines and identifies NeoCons and their hypocrisy, insconsistencies and tomfoolery.

You're mistaken, I get along fine with people who are passionate and genuinely consistent with their idealogy, philosophy, and religion. Whether they be Libertarian, Green, Democratic, Indpendent, Republican, Atheist, Theist, Anarchist, or whatever they're known as, I get along well with them and enjoy learning from them whether or not I agree with them. I'm not going to get along with people who intentionally spread lies and misinformation and get mad at me when I fact check them instead of appreciating the facts I bring forth to correct them. What I can't stand are self-righteous holier than thou moral NeoCon hypocrites who don't practice what they preach and seek to censor my free speech and the fact filled content I share with others who like to learn from the links I provide.

Your persistence doesn't make any sense. A competent person would sense that there was no point in trying to convince someone who did not wish to listen. After coming to this realization, would it not make sense to stop trying? Aren't there better ways than this to spend your time? For all of the impact you have, you're better off standing on a street corner and spewing your views to random passers-by. At least they aren't aware of your agenda and repeated Conservative bashing.

Your parents must have ignored you as a child. Or maybe you were adopted. I don't give a shit either way, but you're definitely in need of attention from someone...

I underlineded and made bold some changes and other words you could use in the quote. That way you will not be a one vocabulary word pony. As well as be able to give your opinion in political matters while coming off less abrasive and less of callously labeling any one who does not agree with you a "Neocon".

Allow yourself to drop that word Neocon and find a vast vocabulary past that label, title, that may or may not fit by any actual meaning and more often than not used based off of a personal opinion and personal political preferences.

What say you? :hatsoff:

It doesn't surprise me that you didn't take the time to read what Dr. Ron Paul had to say about you so you can learn more about yourself. Instead, you wasted your energy as you typically do... on superficial, trivial, and petty nonsense becoz being in denial about reality and pretending to be genuine Conservatives is what NeoCons do best :hatsoff:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Rather than make this about Hellraiser, I think people would be better served by reading the link and debating what Ron Paul said back in July of 2003.

Several months ago someone on another board asked me why the Club for Growth had such negative feelings about Ron Paul. Read this piece and you'll see why. Neither the emperor nor his minions appreciate it when someone points out that he is naked.

Here is a case where some of you hate the messenger so much that you're missing out on a very valid message. What does it matter who posted it? :dunno:

Rather than make this about Hellraiser, I think people would be better served by reading the link and debating what Ron Paul said back in July of 2003.

Several months ago someone on another board asked me why the Club for Growth had such negative feelings about Ron Paul. Read this piece and you'll see why. Neither the emperor nor his minions appreciate it when someone points out that he is naked.

Here is a case where some of you hate the messenger so much that you're missing out on a very valid message. What does it matter who posted it? :dunno:

Exactly my point but I wouldn't hold my breath. Genuine Conservatives like Ron Paul know that generic Conservatives don't respect facts when it is not in alignment with their twisted world view. This is why intellectually honest persons who read this, whatever your philosophical view is, who are in pursuit of facts, knowledge and truth should take the time to read this article rather then be bamboozled by NeoConservatives here who rewrite history and warp reality whenever it suits their selfish agendas.

Reading back on this thread, it seems the usual suspects have been bashing anything anti Government in nature for a long time. Gatekeepers.

C-Span wouldn't allow videos ordered of this speech at that time. They tried to wipe this from history.

The Ron Paul Neoconned Speech was one of the most epic in modern history on the House floor and it seems you scum on this thread tried bashing the guy who posted it so no one would watch it.

Well just in case you haven't watched this speech which totally owned the Neocons, here it is.

It's like having a parrot that only knows one word, and repeats it constantly.