• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Neighbor Drinking My Cum

About a year ago I met my new neighbor just down the block from me while we were walking our dogs. She is an attractive middle aged single woman. We aren't best of friends but we bump into each other once in awhile and we talk while we walk our dogs. She has talked to me about medical issues she is having. One day while we were out walking she was discussing nutrition she brought up drinking semen. She said she had done research on it and was telling me the health benefits. I didn't care about the health benefits but her talking about drinking semen turned me on. Eventually she said that she wanted to try it. I didn't know what to say. I asked how she would do that, asking her how she would get it. She said that she would have to ask someone to donate. I was thinking that I should volunteer but I didn't. We finished our walk and went to our homes.
The next time I saw her she brought up that topic again and I asked if I would help her. I was completely shocked and didn't know what to say. I was a babbling idiot for a few minutes but eventually I got my bearings and said I would do it. We made arrangements that I would fill a small container for her and drop it off at her house.
I was pretty excited about this task. I filled up a container that day and gave it to her. She took it and I think she put it in her refrigerator. Nothing else was said and went on my way. I was thinking to myself, is she really going to drink my cum? I couldn't get the thought out of my head.
The next day I was still thinking about it. I was wondering if she wanted more. Or maybe she didn't like it. When I saw her that day I asked she she wanted more product. She said yes if I could. I said no problem. I was curious what her thoughts were and what she did with it. Did she enjoy it? Did she put it in food or drink it straight up? I wanted to know but was afraid to discuss it. The discussions on this topic were kept to a minimum.
I went home and immediately started work on filling more containers. I did this for a few days, filling the containers and dropping them off at her house. Each time I dropped it off nothing was said about it.
Finally about a week into this when I was dropping off a sample she made a comment. As I handed her the container she commented that she liked the taste. She held up the container that was full of cum, took the lid off and guzzled it right in front of me. She had some dripping off her lips and running down her chin which she wiped with her hand. She then licked that off. Omg that turned me on so much. I had an instant boner. And she knew it, she saw the bulge in my pants. There was an awkward silence and then I said I'd better get going and I left. Damn I wanted her at that moment. I wanted her to drink my cum from the source.
I continued with the samples for a short while but she never drank it in front of me again. She has been out of town now for a couple months for medical reasons so I haven't filled any containers for her. I think she will be hone soon and I am wondering if she is going to want me to continue. I hope so