• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natasha Marley

a.jpg

Never mind cookies, I would buy sand in a desert from Natasha! :D

RIPPED OFF!!!

I joined Bluebird films today to get access to this and NOW they tell you that:

"Bonny & Clyde is going up on its own special website, which is part of the ********* 'family'.

Exclusive DVD distribution and TV deals in the USA means that the movie won't be available on the web till October.

It can be pre-ordered on DVD today from adultdvdempire."

They won't tell you what website it will be on, but they DO tell you that you can use your bluepoints to download it later. I tell you what, if producers want to know why so many people illegally download shit, here's your answer!! I pay 30US to join the site, then you tell me I have to stay a member for a month and buy "points" to download a film!?!? SHAME ON YOU BLUEBIRD FILMS!!

RIPPED OFF!!!

I joined Bluebird films today to get access to this and NOW they tell you that:

"Bonny & Clyde is going up on its own special website, which is part of the ********* 'family'.

Exclusive DVD distribution and TV deals in the USA means that the movie won't be available on the web till October.

It can be pre-ordered on DVD today from adultdvdempire."

They won't tell you what website it will be on, but they DO tell you that you can use your bluepoints to download it later. I tell you what, if producers want to know why so many people illegally download shit, here's your answer!! I pay 30US to join the site, then you tell me I have to stay a member for a month and buy "points" to download a film!?!? SHAME ON YOU BLUEBIRD FILMS!!

That Bluebird isn't transparent, is very deceptive, engages in double talk and half-truths, and screws people over because of those things (with a good chance that I think a lot of it's intentional)...what a shock. :rolleyes:

I could also mention how they don't ever see a deadline they don't like to miss, they don't know how to run things from a business standpoint, the lack of professionalism, they hardly come out with new material on some of their contract stars, their over inflated sense of ego (even worse because they don't back it up with anything to justify it), and that they seem to be slowly destroying the careers of some of the best models in the U.K. because of everything else I listed in this post.

From Slay's comments - to be honest I'm not surprised

Obviously they got a great deal by bringing out a Marley movie - all good

But they never will be a VIVID or DIGITAL PLAYGROUND - you just have to look at their online websites to see they don't really care about their image online?

Go check out the VIVID website

Then Digital Playground

... then Bluebird ... they don't really much effort into the look or usability of their websites or blogs so for some news like that from Slay, where it is about signing up to an online site of there's I'm not surprised.

I'm a fan of Marley, but I havn't and wouldn't sign up and pay to a Bluebird site with their website looking like that -

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind possibly signing up/paying for Vivid - just coz their site is more professional.

Your thoughts guys?

I'm not condoning any illegal behaviour and if my comment breaches any rules then I'm sorry, but with shonky tactics like this from production company's, I find it hard to sympathise with when people pirate and illegally download content. Like I say, when you try looking for a reason, take a look at actions like this one!!

They have some good content on the site but after this I for one will never rejoin bluebird regardless of who they have on their roster.