• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Name the scenes/origins #6

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member

1) Alexa Pearl... but where does this come from?
2) Chrissy Marie... where from?
3) Klaudia from Mikes Apartment apparently... but I can't find her on the site. If it has indeed been removed, does anyone know what it was originally called? Or maybe its not "Klaudia".
4) Lily Love in an AVN Media Network watermarked photo... but I'm thinking this must've originated from somewhere else? Looks like part of an actual shoot.
5) Lita Phoenix in an unknown scene

Thanks for any help!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

3) Klaudia from Mikes Apartment apparently... but I can't find her on the site. If it has indeed been removed, does anyone know what it was originally called? Or maybe its not "Klaudia".

Thanks for any help!
This looks like Klaudia. Was her scene with Choky Ice?

Two things why you cannot find it at Reality Kings:

1. Mindgeek has made it a point to change the logos on existing scenes and photosets of Eighth (8th) Street Latinas, Cum Fiesta, Mike's Apartment, Mike From Brazil, Milf Hunter, In the VIP and MoneyTalks to the Reality Kings logo.

2. As you know, Mindgeek has been having their webmaster delist hundreds of scenes at the sites they own and control. So it's very possible that this scene is one of several scenes to be taken down. Blame Mindgeek and their webmaster for the scene being removed.

Last edited:

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Thanks for the info but it turns out the name of Klaudia that I suggested was indeed a red herring because I did some more digging and managed to find that it was actually Maria Bellucci from a scene called "How Bad U Want Me" from back in 2006. Mikes Apartment, obvs.

It has indeed been taken down now but at least I know what & who it was which was the objective.

Onto the other 4 mysteries!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
# 1 - Alexa Pearl - now uses the letters, A.P. on all videos and pictures especially at MV (Manyvids) placed strategically within the pictures.

In Yandex, this seems to be derived from a ten second video. She is talking about how she took off her bra and left it in the car.

Here's much better pictures of Alexa.

ME63QF3_o.JPG
ME63QF5_o.JPG
ME63QF7a_o.JPG
ME63QF7aa_o.JPG
ME63QF7b_o.JPG
ME63QF8_o.jpg

The blurring of her boobs is because she is shaking them.

Last edited:

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
OK. So just to be clear you think it is from Many Vids or somewhere like that? ie. her own stuff that she has put out.

I can see the initials you mention and she appears to be responding to comments in a chat whilst she's recording it. I would therefore assume that this came from a live stream unless you or I can tell me any different. I haven't see any of her streams or anyone else's I don't think to know if they do or can carry the logo in the corner or not.