• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Name of a beautiful nude girl found on Wikipedia? (Iryna Stevens)

I tried finding this girl’s name by using Google’s “Search by image” feature, which has helped me find the names of several other girls without having to come here to ask, however I didn’t have any luck with this one.

I don’t think this girl is an actual model, but it’s a great looking picture so I’ll ask anyways.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiaroscuro#Gallery
2nd picture shown under the Photography part. You might want to click on the picture and check out the file details Wikipedia has for it.
(Based on the sticky thread at the top of this section of the forums, I don't think that the rules will allow me to link to the file details directly, so I won't to avoid breaking them)

959419260_Female_artistic_nude_123_79lo.jpg

(This is the full resolution picture found on Wikipedia, but uploaded on Imagevenue)

She can also be found at the site listed below, which is actually where I originally found her.
(The Full resolution picture on Wikipedia is the best looking and largest picture of her though)

http://thatswhaticallsexy.tumblr.com/post/37648265096

P.S. Just in case you say that her name is "Iryna Stevens,” I checked that out as a possibility and I don’t think it’s her. Also, a guy named “Jim Sweenley” is supposed to be the photographer (based on stuff I found on Google and Wikipedia).

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Re: Name of a beautiful nude girl found on Wikipedia? (Lol)

P.S. Just in case you say that her name is "Iryna Stevens,” I checked that out as a possibility and I don’t think it’s her. Also, a guy named “Jim Sweenley” is supposed to be the photographer (based on stuff I found on Google and Wikipedia).
I would say definitely that she is clearly Iryna Stevens...

03.jpg

... Same nipples and areola.

Please mark this thread solved. You're quite welcome. :hatsoff:

georges

Staff member
Re: Name of a beautiful nude girl found on Wikipedia? (Lol)

very sweet soman :boobies: