• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My New Site is Finally Ready!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
My grand prize of a brand new website from winning Most Underrated of 2014 is finally here! It's been active since the beginning of July, but now it's accepting new memberships, and I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out.

We're still working on populating the members area with all of my content, but it's almost all in there. As it stands at this particular moment, there are 140 videos and over 150 photo sets. There's just a handful of videos left to go, and I think over 100 more photo sets, which will come out to around 30,000 photos after it's all said and done. Once that's all in there, which shouldn't be too long from now, I'll be updating with two new sets and one new video every week.

On top of that, I've added Candids/Self Shots and Bloopers, which weren't in there in my previous site. Those are still not all in there, but they're coming soon!

I also now have a Blog, which I didn't have before. It contains all of my journal entries and a new store section, with links to my Clips4Sale, Wishlist, a page about my custom videos and photo sets, and soon I'll be editing the used panty selling one. I used to sell on Abibids, but they aren't always so great so I'm attempting to switch to someone new. If anyone is interested, you can always email me personally!

There's a FREE 13 minute video on the home tour page for those of you who are interested! It's a full video to give you an idea of what my video content is, which is amateur style, [NOBABE]self shot[/NOBABE], solo masturbation videos with real orgasms. I also occasionally shoot fetish videos, such as feet, anal play, costumes, oil, etc.

I love the new site! There's still a few more adjustments and tweaks to be made, but it's all ready for everyone to come take a look and sign up if interested!

If anyone has any questions or anything, just let me know! :)

001.jpg

057.jpg

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Congratulations, Harley! :partysml:

I HAD wondered since sometime back what had happened to this part of your prize. I had thought, "Hmmmm ... I haven't heard anything about the new website and stuff they were going to help Harley with. I wonder if they didn't somehow by some lowlife underhandedness welch on making good on her prize." Good to hear that they finally came through.

Anyway, VERY nice pics there in your comment. :yesyes: Whew! Let me get another drink of ice cold water. :D
The horizontal nature of that bottom pic immediately made me want to make a Siggy. And I did already give a preliminary trial run. Unfortunately, one of the very factors that makes it so absolutely :drool2: and :rubbel: worthy --- your Ass arched UP like that ... that and your head tilted UP vs. your torso being DOWN, break the linear plane for an ideal Siggy. Doh! Grrrrrrrrrr! :mad: In other words, in order to fit in your sultry look face, your geometrically fabulous Boobs AND your spectacular Ass, I wind up having to downsize the image much more than I like. Who knows? I may give it another shot.

Harley Spencer

Congratulations, Harley! :partysml:

I HAD wondered since sometime back what had happened to this part of your prize. I had thought, "Hmmmm ... I haven't heard anything about the new website and stuff they were going to help Harley with. I wonder if they didn't somehow by some lowlife underhandedness welch on making good on her prize." Good to hear that they finally came through.

Anyway, VERY nice pics there in your comment. :yesyes: Whew! Let me get another drink of ice cold water. :D
The horizontal nature of that bottom pic immediately made me want to make a Siggy. And I did already give a preliminary trial run. Unfortunately, one of the very factors that makes it so absolutely :drool2: and :rubbel: worthy --- your Ass arched UP like that ... that and your head tilted UP vs. your torso being DOWN, break the linear plane for an ideal Siggy. Doh! Grrrrrrrrrr! :mad: In other words, in order to fit in your sultry look face, your geometrically fabulous Boobs AND your spectacular Ass, I wind up having to downsize the image much more than I like. Who knows? I may give it another shot.

Yeah, it sure did take a while. I actually ended up having to switch companies because for the initial group who was supposed to do the site with me, we weren't a good match for each other. So that threw a little twist into the project, setting it back a few more months. Well, more than a few... But the guys who took on my site are really great. They're super nice, patient, and really know what they're doing.

The only part of [NOBABE]the prize[/NOBABE] that I wasn't able to take was the modeling contract, as I'm not anywhere near LA, so I wouldn't be able to do any work for them over there. That's ok though :)

Although the site took quite a long while to get here, I'm pretty happy with it!

I also forgot to mention in my OP, that as a member of my site, you also get access to a ton of other girls websites, so that's lots of extra content in addition to mine.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Awww MAN! BUMMER on the falling through of the modeling contract. That bites. That would have been huge.

Harley Spencer

Congratulations with your new site.
Is it ready for a review? ;)

Soon I think. I do really want to get it reviewed here. I'm just waiting til we get more of the content uploaded, then we should be all set. Also have to get all the thumbs sized for the tour. Other than that, it's good to go. Just don't want to get any points nabbed for that stuff :)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Looks great, Harley. You so fine. We should do a little contest sometime soon maybe ;)

freeones_regina

Administrator
Soon I think. I do really want to get it reviewed here. I'm just waiting til we get more of the content uploaded, then we should be all set. Also have to get all the thumbs sized for the tour. Other than that, it's good to go. Just don't want to get any points nabbed for that stuff :)

No hurry, whenever you think it is ready just contact me. ;)