• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My first experience with my straight friend

I’m 32 male and my friend is 21 male. I knew him through family from a young age but only in the last week have we reconnected.
So a few nights ago we got drunk together and smoked some weed. We started to flirt quite a bit and I told him I’m bisexual and I’ve always thought he was so cute, he was flattered and told me he’s never really been with anybody. We had a deep chat and we ended up falling asleep next to each other on my bed watching Netflix.
So when I awoke he was laying next to me, he’s so gorgeous I couldn’t resist but rolling over closer to him and placing my hand on his lower belly. He woke up and asked what I was doing with a slight flush on his cheeks. “Good morning honey” I said as I ran my fingers around his nipple. He gasped and arched his back. “Your horny this morning arnt you hun?” I whispered to him as I continued to play with his nipples and belly. “Gosh I really am” he admitted, his body starting to feel hot under my hands. His breathing got deeper and I began kissing his neck with little licks. “Mmm can I help you out please hunny?” I begged as I ran my hand down over his boxers and resting on his cock. It was getting so hard. “Oweeee godd” he groaned deeply.
I slowly kissed down his belly and moved my way down between his gorgeous legs. I slipped his boxers down and gently placed my hands against his balls. I looked up at him he was so red in his face with lust in his eyes. “Mmm these are so full hunny, please let me empty them for you” as I begin to massage them back and forth. His legs quivered and he couldn’t hold back his gasps and groans. I slowly began to lick his cock like a lollipop watching his eyes as my lips slowly popped off the top. “Mmm I want your big load hunny please let me have it” I whispered before taking him as deep as I could without letting him answer. He started to sound girly and like he was in pain almost, but I could tell by his face and his body it was the complete opposite. “I’m so closeee goddd oweeeee” he groaned deeply. I smiled and licked the head of his cock while holding the base tight. “How many times can we make you squirt I wonder?” I asked knowing he was on the edge. He began to buckle in his legs as he started to cum. I kept my mouth firm around his hard cock my lips below his head. I continued to suck him as he squirt over and over down my throat. I helped to hold his hips down as he groaned and moaned and yelped, his body writhing and quivering from head to toe. I kept sucking and swallow until he couldn’t squirt another drop. I slowly sucked the head of his cock as he began to calm down watching his eyes deeply, making sure I got it all out for him. I looked up into his beautiful eyes as my lips popped off the head of his cock, “mmm that was a big load hunny” I whispered with lust