• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Modern warfare 2 DLC maps March 30th

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Well I just watched the preview of the new maps on xbox live. They look actually pretty fun. Of course I still play on a semi regular basis so for me, at least, it would be worth the 15 bucks. See some dumb fuck will still get em at that price...anyway at least one of my regular group is planning to get em so I'm still not totally sold. Maybe some more previews and the rest of the month might sell me. If I have 15 bucks to spare, why the fuck not? I liked overgrown in CoD4. And I do play often enough to use em.

Well I just watched the preview of the new maps on xbox live. They look actually pretty fun. Of course I still play on a semi regular basis so for me, at least, it would be worth the 15 bucks. See some dumb fuck will still get em at that price...anyway at least one of my regular group is planning to get em so I'm still not totally sold. Maybe some more previews and the rest of the month might sell me. If I have 15 bucks to spare, why the fuck not? I liked overgrown in CoD4. And I do play often enough to use em.

If you get em' Legz, give me a heads up on how they are. I got the game back from G'fly this week but have no interest in playing it unless the DLC is good. It needs to be freshened up with some new shit for me to get
re-interested. They still haven't announced when its coming to ps3. They say shortly after the 360. Sometimes to Infinity Ward, shortly after means 4 months:dunno:

They still haven't announced when its coming to ps3. They say shortly after the 360. Sometimes to Infinity Ward, shortly after means 4 months:dunno:

Guess I'm lucky that I have ps3 for the reviews on the maps but within that "short" time before released I might just lose intrest altogether

Well I'm definitely getting the maps. I already have the points so I might as well get them, that and my friends are getting them so I can play with them.

Legzman

I'll be getting em too. I've made up my mind. My main group of friends is picking them up and regardless I still play enough online that it'd be worth it to not get kicked out of a room when one of the new maps comes up. That and since I'll be getting em anyway eventually, at least I'll be able to figure out the maps early like everyone else!

Legzman

So I got these maps. But someone neglected to mention the fact that when the DLC was released they made a patch that made my fucking bullets like plastic pellets even on hardcore and everyone on the other team has explosive tip bullets. I was on a roll before the DLC/update my k/d steadily rising. Got it up to 1.04 from .9 now I can't go positive for shit!

^^^That's what the COD series felt like to me. I would be on a roll one day and then would absolutely get hammered the next. I took a look at the new maps and though they look cool, most seem to be camper's paradise once again. I can honestly say that you are a better man than me if you can stand to play that game anymore.

Legzman

^^^That's what the COD series felt like to me. I would be on a roll one day and then would absolutely get hammered the next. I took a look at the new maps and though they look cool, most seem to be camper's paradise once again. I can honestly say that you are a better man than me if you can stand to play that game anymore.

Maybe my problem is I'm trying the new maps to hard. I should go back to the old maps to see if its the patch that gave me shit or if its just campers on the new maps.

One thing I've found with the new maps is every time I play I always run into a group of guys who are working together as a team. Makes the whole fuckin thing harder. And more irritating. I'll try some free-for-all tomorrow after work. That'll let me know if its the game or the maps.

Also I just prestiged for the second time. But that shouldn't matter much since I have my RPD class set up identically to how it was the majority of last time through...

Legzman

I just downloaded them and yeah, WAY to expensive for what you get.

Not really. Its no more expensive than any other map pack. You normally pay 10 bucks for 3 maps. So this is along the same price. Just paying an extra 5 bucks for the 2 re-released maps. Salvage is to fuckin small for my tastes. But the other 2 are fun.