• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hope you're feeling better after a bad break Par. Hope it doesn't put too much of a spoke in the works of your training. Don't worry Nurse Hybrid will be on hand to ease your C-bone.

Pardon?:surprise:

Aaah, at least there's only two more days to wait, for the rest of us to be put out of our suspense.;)

Thanks TLR, with some nursing I hope to be ok within 6 weeks to catch up training. Because I want to do Alpe d' huzes ( typo in Dutch). Www.opgevenisgeenoptie.nl ( also in English) 6 times Alpe d'huez

or our misery...--:suicide:

At least there should be no misery from TT, once the results are known.

Nice edit TLR....

Nice edit MissH....

Whats wrong with waiting around in suspenders anyway?

Thanks TLR, with some nursing I hope to be ok within 6 weeks to catch up training. Because I want to do Alpe d' huzes ( typo in Dutch). Www.opgevenisgeenoptie.nl ( also in English) 6 times Alpe d'huez

Good luck for that then, it's a charity ride too I see.:clap:

Beautiful set Miss, long live the OCST.[/QUOTE]

My sentiments exactly ... a beautiful set indeed !

And the photos were up to the usual high standard of course ! !

Think inside the box.

CatPussy004.jpg

Miss VVHHH

Well, I'm just pacing around until the cat is out of the bag with the official results from the MFO Contest on the 30th !!!:dotdot: :pacing:
I'm still thinking inside the box though and THRUSTING 3 more times into Miss Hybrid's tight box because I've missed doing it!! :nannerf1::nannerf2::love-smi:
You're the CATS MEOW my dear and definitely the sexiest Catwoman EVER also, Miss Team Tart Cummander !! :bowdown: :batman: :kitty:
GO T3AM TART !!!

I have just done 25 miles on an MTB, in the blistering cold, now to do an hour in the gym.

Weren't the Flying Wallaby's results amazing! I don't think the votes declared on this thread were taken into the figures either!

I will reply to all my messages after the gym and dinner...--

I think that 25 may have taken you over my total for the year Miss. :facepalm:

FW results are fantastic, fingers crossed for tomorrow. :)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member