• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
It's been a great contest for you and TT Miss H. The Euro trip idea was a master stroke. Also a superb performance for TT allround and a constant steam of votes. This thread was moving twice as fast as the contest threads. You took the lions share of the board Miss FO votes, has it been enough to hold off the upsurge for the big one. For Euro & OCSM, you were already outstanding favourite.

Just another week to hover around waiting for the results anyway. I don't believe for a second that the winners are not told in advance tho.

Oh dear I almost forgot, how rude of me not congratulating you on 10k spa...erm quality posts:tongue:. Tho you prob be near 11K by the time I write this.;)

:clap:Well done on 10k posts Miss Hybrid...

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
It's been a great contest for you and TT Miss H. The Euro trip idea was a master stroke. Also a superb performance for TT allround and a constant steam of votes. This thread was moving twice as fast as the contest threads. You took the lions share of the board Miss FO votes, has it been enough to hold off the upsurge for the big one. For Euro & OCSM, you were already outstanding favourite.

Just another week to hover around waiting for the results anyway. I don't believe for a second that the winners are not told in advance tho.

Oh dear I almost forgot, how rude of me not congratulating you on 10k spa...erm quality posts:tongue:. Tho you prob be near 11K by the time I write this.;)

:clap:Well done on 10k posts Miss Hybrid...

Thank you TLR, I did enjoy the Euro trip.

TT has risen to the occasion...lets see if iy was enough...--

If you think I have spammed the board, you should see my twitter account, I am surprised I have any followers left!:tongue:

Miss Doesn't Like Spam , unless it's fried

Thank you TLR, I did enjoy the Euro trip.

TT has risen to the occasion...lets see if iy was enough...--

If you think I have spammed the board, you should see my twitter account, I am surprised I have any followers left!:tongue:

Miss Doesn't Like Spam , unless it's fried

I know you don't spam(well not too much anyway) just messing.;)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member

I like the new user title #MissJumpTheSharkTart.

Watch out tho, some sharks could jump high and grab you, while you are jumping them.

I thought that saying meant on the decline etc, hardly appropriate words to use against you in the contest, considering your placing on the leaderboards.

fixed :bluesperm:

:facepalm::rofl2:

I noticed....I had to try really hard, not to beat it to you.:rubbel:

Fixed

Miss H you probably know why I'm here, but I also wanted to congratulate you on 10000 posts!

And loving your new title!

Last edited:
It was an utmost pleasure supporting you stuffing your ballot box Miss H. You already are a proven winner but I shall always bend over backward for you to show my unwavering support

BrotherFight.jpg

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Spam? Well I guess with Miss Hybrid collecting 10k posts and Team Tart spamming the voting boards the awards banquet should be held here...