• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Can you help get the full set?

PondTrophy017.jpg

Have you seen the number of dots on my knickers, blimey...

I keep counting but get distracted or better yet, turned on more and lose my count lol.

3 more votes pushed in your box real hard. :lovecoupl

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I keep counting but get distracted or better yet, turned on more and lose my count lol.

3 more votes pushed in your box real hard. :lovecoupl

Thank you Mister MiLF Man, how about an early tart for some full weight thrusting? xx

Not all time-converters seem to be correct , damned.

So by the way :
If it´s 02:00am/EST , you gotta add up for England +4 hrs. , for Europe one has to add up + 5 hrs. :):angels:

So this means, if you want to hit the last vote in England, your voting should be done at least until 06am/GMT or 7am/CET in Central Europe.

MissHybrid

MissHybrid

Not all time-converters seem to be correct , damned.

So by the way :
If it´s 02:00am/EST , you gotta add up for England +4 hrs. , for Europe one has to add up + 5 hrs. :):angels:

So this means, if you want to hit the last vote in England, your voting should be done at least until 06am/GMT or 7am/CET in Central Europe.

Oh dear, I am so confused now!...

MissHybrid

I'll always hold out for You Miss.....hence the fact 3 I've just unloaded 3 more stoic thrusts into your juicy lovebox!!

Well done, unles you are getting up sometime before voting ends... which I guess is 6 or 7 am uk...that is you all voted out. Well done and thank you for all the support and comments on my links page, when someone... got a little bit upset...

MissHybrid

3 more votes stuffed in the box.

Well done Mister Bradford. I hope we have done enough to win something.

- - - Updated - - -

Just do what I said sweetie + you´re on the safe site of the medal...YOUR vote has to be done until 06am YOUR time, mine follows 1 hr. later. So no prob. at all. :angels::angels::cool:

Can we have a vote on that ...

Its the final full day, plus there's a lil window of opportunity.

I voted earlier, looking at the countdown afterwards I believe can vote again at any time between 4am GMT - 7am GMT(contest closed). America changed their clocks during the contest tho I think, anyway right now countdown says I can vote again in 15hrs 25mins, round 3 time left 18hrs 25mins.

2 votes inserted snuggly into the box, for now.

Double pics and double thrusts in this post, since it's double day votes.

http://hotchyx.com/

Final day wooo thrusts...

I'll finish gifs with some rainbow thrusts too, hope you see your pot of gold...

MissHybrid

Its the final full day, plus there's a lil window of opportunity.

I voted earlier, looking at the countdown afterwards I believe can vote again at any time between 4am GMT - 7am GMT(contest closed). America changed their clocks during the contest tho I think, anyway right now countdown says I can vote again in 15hrs 25mins, round 3 time left 18hrs 25mins.

2 votes inserted snuggly into the box, for now.

Double pics and double thrusts in this post, since it's double day votes.

Final day wooo thrusts...

I'll finish gifs with some rainbow thrusts too, hope you see your pot of gold...

Well done TLR, so its 7 am then.... sorry that was one dot too many...

I thought it was 7am GMT Sas?

15 hours til vote again, 18 hours left in Round 3 ...

So I think I have 3 more votes to go and then 3 more hours to contemplate the future ...

And did you notice that 15 (hours) and 18 (hours) are also divisible by 3 ???

And if you add up 15 (hrs) and 18 (hrs) and (Rd) 3 and 3 (More votes) and 3 (more hours) you get 42 !!!

Add 4 and 2 together and you get 6 which is 2X 3 !!!

Therefore all activity in this world must be based on the number 3 ...which just happens to be Miss Hybrids perfect number ...

Coincidence ???

I don't think so !!!

MissHybrid

15 hours til vote again, 18 hours left in Round 3 ...

So I think I have 3 more votes to go and then 3 more hours to contemplate the future ...

And did you notice that 15 (hours) and 18 (hours) are also divisible by 3 ???

And if you add up 15 (hrs) and 18 (hrs) and (Rd) 3 and 3 (More votes) and 3 (more hours) you get 42 !!!

Add 4 and 2 together and you get 6 which is 2X 3 !!!

Therefore all activity in this world must be based on the number 3 ...which just happens to be Miss Hybrids perfect number ...

Coincidence ???

I don't think so !!!

Blim3y

Well spotted, I would never have noticed!

Can you stay up to push for the final set of votes to go firmly home?