• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I have dropped my three votes twice now, in round three. I once worked at a post office, so I can stuff boxes all day long. Thank you Miss, for the mention.

Mandy! really nice work on the photoshop edit. The pic of you and Miss looks really great! I can't wait to what Riccardo comes up with because of it.

H Magenta, awesome siggy. Excellent!

I wonder what they sell here

ModelShop.jpg

I checked, they are giving me three a day

Miss VVHHH

Outstanding work Miss H. That is brilliant! The post it notes, even more so, ingenious! :hatsoff:

I have dropped my three votes twice now, in round three. I once worked at a post office, so I can stuff boxes all day long. Thank You Miss, for the mention.

Mandy! really nice work on the photoshop edit. The pic of you and Miss looks really great! I can't wait to what Riccardo comes up with because of it.

H Magenta, awesome siggy. Excellent!
Thank you Christophe

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I got a little chablied last night,oh dear. I had been hard at it getting the videos ready and trying to make sense of what Felixstowe though was a newsletter. So I had glass and then thought, "that's a nice shaped bottle".

I am looking at it now and I am thinking. "That's ........

Back in a few minutes

MissHybrid

MissHybrid

Here is a fantastic new box to stuff or to get into trouble with the previous stuffing box and box that is not a box

MsHybridPennyBoxSmall.jpg

Or if you want a really big one......

MsHybridPennyBoxFull.jpg

Thank you Ricky for designing this. I wonder if anyone can make it?

MissHybrid

Again some assembly instructions for the Penny Box:
1. Before cutting out the single parts carefully scarve all fold lines with a sharp knife, using a ruler.
2. Build the "waist box". It is important to curve the "ass area" as round as possible. The hatched area marked with "2" stays jutting out and is only serving to make a better and more exact fit to part 2.
3. Cut out parts 3 and 4 (head) and glue them together. No glue on the flaps though!
4. Cut out part 2. Cut out the slit in the neck area. Pass the head (3/4) flaps through the slit, fold them down to both sides and glue them to the backside of the neck/shoulder.
5. Now fould the "thorax". It stays open at the backside.
6. Glue carefully together parts 1 and 2 (glue on both areas of part 1 which are marked with "2").
7. Cut out parts 5, 5a, 5b and 6, 6a, 6b. Cutting out the stiletto heels may be easier AFTER having glued together the boots parts.
8. Glue part 5a to 5 and part 6a to 6.
9. Glue part 5 to part 1/2. It is important to properly adjust the hatched zones on the thorax and especially on the butt :)
10. Same procedure with part 6.
11. At last you have to add the inner sides of the boots (5b, 6b). Cut them in two parts where the "boot flap" of part 2 is glued to part 5 resp. 6.