• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes 2014 Vote Weights are Announced! Check in to see where your votes stand!★

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b
Re: ★Miss FreeOnes 2014 Vote Weights are Announced! Check in to see where your votes stand!★

Waiting for the great day....

Re: ★Miss FreeOnes 2014 Vote Weights are Announced! Check in to see where your votes stand!★

something tells me my vote wont have much weight, unlike its owner... cant you add a % according to weight of owner too...lol.

So someone said Jewell Marceau is retired, she is very active in the bondage community, I know if it's not your taste then you wouldn't know and she has 2 websites her VIP site and www.jewellmarceau.com

Thanks, but which ones are retired? I have seen scenes from all of them recently, or at least new clips on C4S.

AJ definitely isn't retired.
Blake Rose has a new scene on C4S. A domme/fetish thing, I think. I didn't buy it, but I recall seeing it while browsing recently.
Lela Star has a new scene on Brazzers just within the last few weeks.
Brianna Beach is very active on C4S. Ditto for Jamie Valentine.
Emma Leigh states that she's retired, but she still cams, and according to Miss Petra, that qualifies as active.
Jess West still shoots, I think most recently for Louise Jenson.
Vanessa Cage might be retired. To be honest, I really didn't really check into her recent activity.
Paris K. definitely isn't retired.

Paris is only retired from the boy/girl, still shoots fetish stuff

This is a very cool way to implement voting. I'm intrigued how this will turn out. But you should always reward your long time members...and your long members. Remember that ladies ;)

Amber Lynn Bach

Official Checked Star Member

Amber Lynn Bach & Kelly Klass...I really don't see how they could still be active.

Just wanting to clarify that I've only taken leave from the biz from Jan 2010 - August 2011 due to family issues...

I have never retired and have stayed active in some way or fashion, (facebook, twitter, cam, and my website). I do not make regular trips to LA since I have 7 C4S sites, my website, and cam shows that I do regularly. However, I have shot recently with Forbidden Fruits Films (Jodi West) and still continue to shoot for a multitude of other companies... just not as much as other girls which is how I like it ;) I have also not been very active on my 5 yrs of being an OCSM on the forum, but working on changing that...

With that being said... Yes, I am still active, I am here, and have no plans to be gone anytime soon. :)

Well 1 is better than .25

Definitely on of my all time favs