• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes 2011 Round 1★ (last day to vote!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ★Miss FreeOnes 2011 Round 1★

Todays votes same as yesterday:
Miss Freeones
sara jay
mariah milano
vicky vette
Carmen Valentina
sunny lane
Jenny Poussin
Jane Burgess
Spexy Ashleigh
nikki nova
Kortney Kane

Best OCSM
Jane Burgess
play with alisa
Kortney Kane

Adult Model
Jenny Poussin
got gisele
Christine Vinson

Best Euro
Tegan Brady
miss hybrid
bobbi eden

Best Newcomer
xo eve
play with alisa
Spexy Ashleigh

Cam Girl
Got gisele
Spexy Ashleigh
Chica

Website
bobbi eden
nikki nova
Spexy Ashleigh

Don't worry I never make my pirate wenches walk the plank, unless you drink too much of the rum.

Well I wont do that. I'll just bring you the rum whenever you ask for it and Have a bit with you so I'll be safe.

Todays votes same as yesterday:
Miss Freeones
sara jay
mariah milano
vicky vette
Carmen Valentina
sunny lane
Jenny Poussin
Jane Burgess
Spexy Ashleigh
nikki nova
Kortney Kane

Best OCSM
Jane Burgess
play with alisa
Kortney Kane

Adult Model
Jenny Poussin
got gisele
Christine Vinson

Best Euro
Tegan Brady
miss hybrid
bobbi eden

Best Newcomer
xo eve
play with alisa
Spexy Ashleigh

Cam Girl
Got gisele
Spexy Ashleigh
Chica

Website
bobbi eden
nikki nova
Spexy Ashleigh

Thank you for the votes Dbrad:kiss:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vanilla-deville said:
Vanilla DeVille[/URL][/B], post: 5127959, member: 10636"]Thanks for the picture requests... Hope you likey some of my choices!:)

You like water pics? Here are a couple:
vanillapoolass2010.jpg

Me being silly behind the scenes!
hollyhobby02c.jpg

love those pics...Vanilla DeVille
You get my vote as always:glugglug:

todays votes go to
Miss Freeones:
Bobbi Eden
Jane Burgess
Karen Kougar
Kortney Kane
Mariah Milano
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova
Taylor Stevens
Vanilla DeVille
Vicky Vette

and spread out in other categories:
Rebekah Dee
Carmen Valentina
Christine Vinson
Spexy Ashleigh

good luck to all the ladies

Best OCSM: Nikki Nova, Jinxypie, Spexy Ashleigh
--on alternate days i have also voted for: Vicky Vette, Jane Burgess, Mariah Milano, Miss Hybrid, Vanilla Deville + a few others :)

Best Official Site: Kelly Divine, Nikki Nova, Jane Burgess
--on alternate days i have also voted for: Vicky Vette, Mariah Milano, Miss Hybrid, Vanilla Deville, Sunny Lane + a few others

Best Cam Girl: Vanilla Deville, Jane Burgess, Bella Bellini
--on alternate days i have also voted for: Vicky Vette, Nikki Nova, Kelly Divine + a few others.

Best Euro Babe: Miss Hybrid, Rebekah Dee
--on alternate days i have also voted for: Bobbi Eden, Tanya Tate, Tegan Brady,

Miss Freeones: Miss Hybrid, Jane Burgess, Nikki Nova, Nikki Sexx, Chloe Conrad, Bella Bellini, Clayra Beau, Vanilla Deville, Kelly Divine, Courtney Cummz
--on alternate days i have also voted for: Rebekah Dee, Jinxypie, Spexy Ashleigh, Mariah Milano, Chica + many others (would list more i'm just trying to finish this post as fast as i can!).

I hate to be greedy, but what i would do for even more votes so i could vote for all of my favorites + a few extra picks - all in the same day :D.

I just wanted to pop on hear and say thank you to those of you who voted for me. If I feel better later today I will come on and thank you all with sweet messages. I honestly appreciate all the time you took to vote for me. It makes me feel good that people care. :)

01.jpg

Hope you feel better soon Jane

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

wow, i've been super busy recently doing pictures for you guys, and this thread has practically doubled in size! i hope you havent forgotten me! please please please keep voting for me at www.votetegan.com if you will, i would really appreciate it! :)

who can turn down the dreaded triple-please?

i must admit ,that allthough sometimes he was a loose canon,i do miss the presence on this thread of the worst wanker of Great-Britain,Mr.Vim Fuego

My last votes been given and distrubuted to the mob babe,specially the ones in danger of drooping from the next stage.

have a good evening...Yall!

Rebecca Jessop

Official Checked Star Member

Can you vote for more than 10 people?

Help!

TeganBrady

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/rebecca-jessop said:
Rebecca Jessop[/URL][/B], post: 5132938, member: 48987"]Can you vote for more than 10 people?

Help!

You get 10 votes in the miss free ones category, then another 3 in every other category :) but that number goes down as from tomorrow so really this comment will be no help. Just thought i'd try! :)

Actullay love, there are some serious snags and the next few weeks are beyond insane for me. I'm honestly starting to kind of freak out and how I am going to get it all done. I made a list of what needs to be accomplished and it's 7 pages long with one thing on each line and they are not little things and they are things can ONLY be done by me and I also am super behind inw rok and need to nbe working an insane amount as well so...??? I have NO IDEA how I am going to get it all done. I really don't. On that note...I gotta get to it all. I just got of the phone with my editor on one of the magazines and I have some major deadlines. I will be on cam a lot later and on and off tomorrow afternoon and evening on myfreecams if anyone is interested. Big love n kisses
xoxox
xoxox
Nikki Nova
PLZ Vote Nikki Nova!! http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=81
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/

Nikki. That is one hectic day you got going on. I hope it goes well for you. I wish I could have a hot bath(bubbles optional) with a glass of wine waiting for you when you got home.

I would love to see ya on Cam but not sure if I can because I have to work late.

BellaBellini

Best OCSM: Nikki Nova, Jinxypie, Spexy Ashleigh
--on alternate days i have also voted for: Vicky Vette, Jane Burgess, Mariah Milano, Miss Hybrid, Vanilla Deville + a few others :)

Best Official Site: Kelly Divine, Nikki Nova, Jane Burgess
--on alternate days i have also voted for: Vicky Vette, Mariah Milano, Miss Hybrid, Vanilla Deville, Sunny Lane + a few others

Best Cam Girl: Vanilla Deville, Jane Burgess, Bella Bellini
--on alternate days i have also voted for: Vicky Vette, Nikki Nova, Kelly Divine + a few others.

Miss Freeones: Miss Hybrid, Jane Burgess, Nikki Nova, Nikki Sexx, Chloe Conrad, Bella Bellini, Clayra Beau, Vanilla Deville, Kelly Divine, Courtney Cummz
ay :D.

Thanks so much for your support <3 I have a fan sign coming your way:)

Status
Not open for further replies.