• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Minka Kelly

I can't believe she used to date (or still is dating) Donald Faison from Scrubs. That dude is a dork.

You're just jeleous,and quite frankly,what guy wouldn't be.She's f'n hot as hell.
I guess you would rather see her dating Zack Braff.:rolleyes:

oh man shes the main reason i watch friday night lights. i loved the episode where she stripped down to her bra and panties. oh god i fell in love with her

oh man shes the main reason i watch friday night lights. i loved the episode where she stripped down to her bra and panties. oh god i fell in love with her

Tell me about it! Is the show coming back for a second season? Also just to let everyone know the evil empire of walmart is selling the 1st season of mika's show friday night lights on dvd. I only say this because it is labeled there as a walmart exclusive.

Tell me about it! Is the show coming back for a second season? Also just to let everyone know the evil empire of walmart is selling the 1st season of mika's show friday night lights on dvd. I only say this because it is labeled there as a walmart exclusive.

she is the reason i started watching that show it turned out to be very good show and all the feamle cast members are smoking

connie britton looks amazing

good thread