• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Michele Bachmann's Stance on Evolution Demolished by High School Student

WTG kiddo! :glugglug:

This kid is proof that there is still yet hope for America unless the Decepticons take over and run amok as happened when Dubya was Commander in Thief.

!http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-zimmerman/michele-bachmans-stance-o_b_868771.html

Not only is Bachmann a fan of creationism and its anti-intellectual offshoot, intelligent design, she's made some outlandish claims about the pseudoscientific subject. For example, she's asserted, "there is a controversy among scientists about whether evolution is a fact ... hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel prizes, believe in intelligent design."

Zack has now challenged Bachmann on her claims. Using a poker analogy and the huge number of scientists who have endorsed evolution, in general, and his repeal effort, in particular, Zack has written, "Congresswoman Bachmann, I see your 'hundreds' of scientists, and raise you millions of scientists."

From alien hybrid slave race to become apes is our ultimate destiny.
To reach the pinnacle of mother earth innocence within this realm via retro-evolutionary processes beyond the imaginings of those that believe the lie of creationism.

All hail Glycon!!!
Begin it now my brothers & sisters begin it now!
End the age of steel & misery!!
INITIATE!!!
EDEN 2 AWAITS!!!!

I'd like to buy that high school student a beer.

But that would be illegal, so I'll take him to a strip club.

But that would be illegal, too.

Milk and cookies it is, I guess.

I don't follow politics that much, especially in the U.S, but this woman believes in creationism and intelligent design and could possibly be running the country in the future? That's scary.

Hmmm...I wonder if all those supposed scientist that don't believe in evolution are also the same ones that don't believe in global warming that some people like to bring up. :1orglaugh

Jon S.

Banned
Seriously though, that is what more of us who have any sense about us need to do.....humiliate the morons with facts! Sadly, too often, those of us who have any sense about us sit silently and only ridicule the morons in private. About time someone, even if it is only a high school kid, has some guts to take a stand against the lunatics!

FACT remains that there is a ton of evidence to support evolution.......and absolutely NONE to support creationism (or the cowardly "intelligent design" for that matter)....or even God's existance for that matter.

Seriously though, that is what more of us who have any sense about us need to do.....humiliate the morons with facts! Sadly, too often, those of us who have any sense about us sit silently and only ridicule the morons in private. About time someone, even if it is only a high school kid, has some guts to take a stand against the lunatics!

FACT remains that there is a ton of evidence to support evolution.......and absolutely NONE to support creationism (or the cowardly "intelligent design" for that matter)....or even God's existance for that matter.

Pfft facts schmacks. Anyone can prove something with facts.... :hybrid:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Who is Michele Bachmann and why do you apparently let idiots run for President when you won't let immigrants?

Jon S.

Banned
Who is Michele Bachmann and why do you apparently let idiots run for President when you won't let immigrants?
Simply put....only idiots want the office anymore. Anyone with any sense about them isn't even remotely interested in the job. The scrutiny (coupled with the 24-7 media cycle of today) they put you through anymore....even on the primary campaign trail....frankly it's too much for most people....plus they don't want to put their family through it either. I mean who amongst us doesn't have at least a skeleton or two in our closets? Furthermore, the private sector pays WAYYYYY better anyway! Only people who would be interested in the job anymore would be people who need their egos stroked, are desperate for attention, and can get neither anywhere else. :2 cents:

That simple-ass basic argument for evolution broke her belief??? I'm a creationist, and it takes a lot more than that basic bullshit to break me. Trust in that. He didn't even get in to planes of existence or depths of dimension. At least make him answer why evolutionary scientists have yet to use a control beyond what is already in existence to concrete their theories; yet to prove the existence of something that wasn't previously existent. C'mon Michele, you can't let a student whoop yo' ass like that.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Yeah, well done Zack. :thumbsup:. However these "creationist's " refuse to see any point of view but their own.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I don't follow politics that much, especially in the U.S, but this woman believes in creationism and intelligent design and could possibly be running the country in the future? That's scary.

Pretty sure the person who ran the country the 8 years previous to Obama was an intelligent design guy. Swallow that irony pill for a moment.

No matter what country one resides in, it's dangerous for this planet's citizens to be complacent, apathetic and unconcerned about world history, current affairs and politics. Freedom loving citizens on this world must not let religious creationist/doomsday cults take over the federal/state/local governments and courts becuz they won't hesitate to justify the use of whatever their religion is to remove our civil liberties.