• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Metal Music

Wuts ur Favorite metal band????

• Metallica

Votes: 38 34.2%
  • Slipknot

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Pantera

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • Other(post the name of the band plz)

Votes: 43 38.7%

• Total voters
Wuts ur fav metal band????

i grew up to metallica but pantera was my first concert when i was 15 it was pretty heavy i then went to see them again this time by myself that was wierd but i have seen metallica a few times too the put on one hell of a show in fact the first one i saw i went to it with a girl from my school and they said that they would never be able to outdo that show so they werent even gonna try i hate slipnot cause they came to town and all the churches where protesting, thats thier right, wasnt hurting anybody but they said fuck you to all of them and some other stuff and i guess they thought it was cewl to get banned from my comunity plus they werent very good. i guess i pick pantera cause thats my first

None of the bands , Im far to KVLT for commercial metal ..

Hails 2 .

Marduk,Godless North,Nargaroth,Warsore,Libido Airbag and Anal blast ...... And wayyyyyyyy more , but im lazy and dont feel like postin all of them

out of those 3, def. has to be Pantera CFH kck ass, plus you seen their home vids- funny as fuck, these guys know (or did!) how to rock! Personally punk is better, but that's not the debate here!

IRON MAIDEN the best metal BAND of all time

But don't ever forget...

Master of Puppets is BY FAR the best Heavy Metal Album of all time.

Does anybody remember the band Testament? They had some really good shit too.

IRON MAIDEN

Priest, Queensryche, Dio , King Diamond, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, Anthrax, Slayer, Soilwork, Shadows Fall, Primal Fear , etc. etc. etc.

Metallica turned their backs on Heavy Metal and it's fans like 10 years ago and the other two are total fucking posers.

anobody

Banned
metallica is no1 - the other 2 are flash in the pan short tern nobodies who wont be here in ten years like metallica will be

gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that what i desire..... :)
METALLICA, although my altime absolute fav band is PINK FLOYD

Metallica sucks . . . Im sorry , there only good albums were Kill em all and Ride the lightning . . . They are brutaly overrated.

Sepultura is more brutal then metallica ever was.

Slayer is just as old as Metallica and they are kickin way more ass now then ever before

anobody

Banned
ill give u slayer, but we supposed to be choosing from the 3 at top, no?

out of them u gotta admit metallica rules

i mean cmon, slipknot?
o look i can puke and shit myself like a fuckin lil kiddie

how entertaining

Hey Slipknot is a good band in my opinion .. There drummer is awesome. His double bassing is much more complex than crappy Lars ulrich . Plus he was in Anal blast a few years back.

And out of the bands you can choose from i would pick Pantera , They were againt the "Trend" and ripped ass when it came to live shows . . .