• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

✦ ✧ ✩ Merry Christmas Personal Store 150 Credit Super Happy 6 Video Blowout! ✩ ✧ ✦

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
✦ ✧ ✩ Merry Christmas Personal Store 150 Credit Super Happy 6 Video Blowout! ✩ ✧ ✦

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

The holidays are upon us and its time we play Santa and create a little 150 credit mayhem!

To celebrate this awesome time of year, we have gathered up not 1, not 2, not 3 but 6 Personal Videos this week.

Feelin' like a Scrooge? Don't worry, they are being knocked back to a measly 150 credits a pop!

Old Jacob Marley himself would arise after seeing these girls in action. (He told me he likes Andi Land, I couldn't blame the old bastard.)

======================================================================

So, here we go! On deck for a very limited time only we have:

Sandee Westgate taking it in her backdoor for the first time.

Download it here: http://www.freeones.com/html/s_links/Sandee_Westgate/personals/videos/#!/3037

70034.jpg

Jane Burgess sporting some hot Christmas lingerie.

Download it here: http://www.freeones.com/html/j_links/Jane_Burgess/personals/videos/#!/3472

80233.jpg

Destiny Dixon giving one of her patented POV blowjobs.

Download it here: http://www.freeones.com/html/d_links/Destiny_Dixon/personals/videos/#!/2141

49063.jpg

Catalina Cruz going full on Hardcore. Digging the doggystyle here.

Download it here: http://www.freeones.com/html/c_links/Catalina_Cruz/personals/videos/#!/1835

42070.jpg

Andi Land dressed as one of the hottest schoolgirls ever giving herself some loving. Hello there, lets do lunch.

Download it here: http://www.freeones.com/html/a_links/Andi_Land/personals/videos/#!/2661

61106.jpg

Annnnnnnd Aletta Ocean in a nice little Threesome. There was a cake in this one. Cakes are good. Except fruit cake..

Download it here: http://www.freeones.com/html/a_links/Aletta_Ocean/personals/videos/#!/903

21377.jpg

======================================================================

Grab them now, before they're gone! Treat yourself to an early Christmas present (or 2 or 3.. or 6)!

Enjoy, everyone!

This post was made by the FreeOnes minion Adam.

FreeOnes reserves the right to change any promos at their own discretion.

Last edited by a moderator:

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Re: ✦ ✧ ✩ Merry Christmas Personal Store Blowout! ✩ ✧ ✦

It has begun!

Re: ✦ ✧ ✩ Merry Christmas Personal Store 150 Credit Super Happy 6 Video Blowout! ✩ ✧ ✦

Andi Land dressed as one of the hottest schoolgirls ever giving herself some loving. Hello there, lets do lunch.

Annnnnnnd Aletta Ocean in a nice little Threesome. There was a cake in this one. Cakes are good. Except fruit cake..

I already have both of these, and I can HEARTILY recommend both if you are fans of the ladies featured.

Miss Andi might have the cutest bum I've ever seen.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Re: ✦ ✧ ✩ Merry Christmas Personal Store 150 Credit Super Happy 6 Video Blowout! ✩ ✧ ✦

I'm quite interested in the Catalina Cruz vid. Has anyone bought it yet? Can you recommend it? Does she moan nicely, but not too exaggerated? :shy:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

I already have both of these, and I can HEARTILY recommend both if you are fans of the ladies featured.

Miss Andi might have the cutest bum I've ever seen.

Andi Land is fucking amazing. end of story. i've bought from her store before and will again.

and, believe it or not, the sandee westgate one isn't bad. i think she's tipsy in that one. its pretty funny.

squallumz

Hmmm......

..... that would be consistent. LULZ.

aye, thats the only time i got a quarter of the way in there myself. problem is, my girl never drinks. i get a shot like once every couple of years tops.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member

Speaking of Christmas, what's everyone asking for this year?

Speaking of Christmas, what's everyone asking for this year?

squally's asking for his better half to get drunk. On an unrelated note, I hear Regina is asking not to get too drunk.

squallumz

squally's asking for his better half to get drunk. On an unrelated note, I hear Regina is asking not to get too drunk.

you're not even joking. i've been barking up that tree for awhile.

also, i need a new RC chopper. mine wont fucking fly right!

I already have the Sandee Westgate one and it's a funny one. Sandee was bit crazy in that one.

Downloading Jane Burgess's video now.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member

I got a walking dead t-shirt so far.

Oh, and some crazy Japanese daikon radish grater. Yeah.. all i need is some daikon radish and I'm set.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member

Did you get some socks for Christmas? Well, put em to good use and grab some of these videos! Because socks are the wost gift you can get.

Why do I always get socks!? :mad:

These go back to their normal prices Monday!

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b

Six videos for 150 credits???
That is a real bargain!!!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Six videos for 150 credits???
That is a real bargain!!!

No, I think you get each of those six for 150 credits. So only one. If you want all six you have to pay 900 credits.