• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MerilynSakova24

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Busty Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

I was trying to be funny, I guess it didn't work. :(

Maybe I will have better luck next time. :)

i love phtoshop error but dont understand why thay doing it not nice what reason thats pussy not mine Why he didnt pls i have alot of photos of my pussy and this everywere in internet :confused:

i love phtoshop error but dont understand why thay doing it not nice what reason thats pussy not mine Why he didnt pls i have alot of photos of my pussy and this everywere in internet :confused:

You are correct. I don't understand either. There are a lot of people out there that just can't think of anything positive to do with their time. Don't worry though, I don't think anyone would believe that is a genuine photo.

MerilynSakova24

Verified Babe

When you say "my city" do you mean Kiev or Dnipropetrovsk?
Where do you used to take photos?

used everyhere in kiev in dnepropetrovks for Score was easy come in Kiev becouse from Kiev to Dnepr 6 hours of road For PinupGlam in both too in kiev once, photo does best photografer in ukraine Busty pl in poland DDf in budapest

Since that's that guy's first and only post, I'm going to guess that it's a spam situation. Not sure what the point of it is, though.

Perhaps my first post, but certainly nothing to do with spam.

I asked a question. Simple.

The point of the question was to see if this image, and I quote, was "for real".

This is something I found on the big ole interweb and not something I put together from dead aliens with long arms.
The intention was not to offend or ridicule, simply a question.
:flame:

MerilynSakova24

Verified Babe

Perhaps my first post, but certainly nothing to do with spam.

I asked a question. Simple.

The point of the question was to see if this image, and I quote, was "for real".

This is something I found on the big ole interweb and not something I put together from dead aliens with long arms.
The intention was not to offend or ridicule, simply a question.
:flame:

:thumbsup:but sorry looks really funny i loughted long time :thumbsup:

Merlin,

I hope I am wrong, but I think Vlad and Julie fucked. She has that stunned look about her- like a woman that is ashamed about something she did. And he has that boozy-looking, cocky afterglow of a guy that just got some serious ass. This is particularly significant as Putin apparently abstains from actual alcohol.

What is your opinion?

xin15201061906151711614.jpg

Also, that photo-shopped picture of you is ridiculous. No good Ukrainian girl would ever have sex with a шахтёр.