• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Philadelphia abortion clinic horror

We've forgotten what belongs on Page One.

Infant beheadings. Severed baby feet in jars. A child screaming after it was delivered alive during an abortion procedure. Haven't heard about these sickening accusations?

It's not your fault. Since the murder trial of Pennsylvania abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell began March 18, there has been precious little coverage of the case that should be on every news show and front page. The revolting revelations of Gosnell's former staff, who have been testifying to what they witnessed and did during late-term abortions, should shock anyone with a heart.

NBC-10 Philadelphia reported that, Stephen Massof, a former Gosnell worker, "described how he snipped the spinal cords of babies, calling it, 'literally a beheading. It is separating the brain from the body." One former worker, Adrienne Moton, testified that Gosnell taught her his "snipping" technique to use on infants born alive.

Massof, who, like other witnesses, has himself pleaded guilty to serious crimes, testified "It would rain fetuses. Fetuses and blood all over the place." Here is the headline the Associated Press put on a story about his testimony that he saw 100 babies born and then snipped: "Staffer describes chaos at PA abortion clinic."

"Chaos" isn't really the story here. Butchering babies that were already born and were older than the state's 24-week limit for abortions is the story. There is a reason the late Democratic senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan called this procedure infanticide.

Planned Parenthood recently claimed that the possibility of infants surviving late-term abortions was "highly unusual." The Gosnell case suggests otherwise.

Regardless of such quibbles, about whether Gosnell was killing the infants one second after they left the womb instead of partially inside or completely inside the womb — as in a routine late-term abortion — is merely a matter of geography. That one is murder and the other is a legal procedure is morally irreconcilable.

A Lexis-Nexis search shows none of the news shows on the three major national television networks has mentioned the Gosnell trial in the last three months. The exception is when Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan hijacked a segment on Meet the Press meant to foment outrage over an anti-abortion rights law in some backward red state.

The Washington Post has not published original reporting on this during the trial and The New York Times saw fit to run one original story on A-17 on the trial's first day. They've been silent ever since, despite headline-worthy testimony.

Let me state the obvious. This should be front page news. When Rush Limbaugh attacked Sandra Fluke, there was non-stop media hysteria. The venerable NBC Nightly News' Brian Williams intoned, "A firestorm of outrage from women after a crude tirade from Rush Limbaugh," as he teased a segment on the brouhaha. Yet, accusations of babies having their heads severed — a major human rights story if there ever was one — doesn't make the cut.

You don't have to oppose abortion rights to find late-term abortion abhorrent or to find the Gosnell trial eminently newsworthy. This is not about being "pro-choice" or "pro-life." It's about basic human rights.

The deafening silence of too much of the media, once a force for justice in America, is a disgrace.

Article

:facepalm: Disgusting.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Are you and your fellow supporters going to adopt every single unwanted baby, and pay every medical bill, and the extra taxes necessary for what ever will be needed until the age of 18.

Do you care this much about a soldier coming back from a war, in a bag, or missing limbs, or worse, his sanity. A fucking war that made a lot of useless fucking rich people richer.

Abortion is legal, morality is not the responsibility of law makers...that's Gods job. Get back to us when you've been promoted.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Are you and your fellow supporters going to adopt every single unwanted baby, and pay every medical bill, and the extra taxes necessary for what ever will be needed until the age of 18.

Do you care this much about a soldier coming back from a war, in a bag, or missing limbs, or worse, his sanity. A fucking war that made a lot of useless fucking rich people richer.

Abortion is legal, morality is not the responsibility of law makers...that's Gods job. Get back to us when you've been promoted.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to revidffum again.

:goodpost: :thumbsup:

Mr. Daystar

I don't agree with abortion at all. It's murder. Babykillers:nono:

I don't agree with it either, but that's not the point. It's legal, it's been held up for how many decades? But most important of all, it's not the governments job, to govern morality. If a girl gets an abortion, that's her responsibility to explain it on judgement day, to her maker, not to me...I'm a truck driver, not a deity.

Philbert

Banned
I'm don't consider myself a deity, but I can tell an abortion from a murder.

Not that most people care, but my daughter was C sectioned out a bit before 8 months due to possible full term complications. She was healthy and fully formed, and when she was cleaned up, wrapped in a cloth, and the silly baby hat was put on her, they handed that squalling wrinkled grey thing to me and I've been in love ever since.
Imagine snipping her spinal cord at that moment of birth and hearing her squalls end abruptly as she is murdered. Late term is not 12 weeks of formation...it's a living viable child someone doesn't wanna mess with. And that's not a medical procedure that's killing a helpless living being. NOT acceptable.

I am very pro choice...after all, no male will ever likely have to carry a child to full term and give birth...so it's NONE of our business. I don't approve of abortion, but once again it's none of my business. Until a certain medical point passes, and I think that a woman carrying a viable fetus to 4 or 5 months should not be helped to easily destroy an obvious living VIABLE child. After 3 months there is no surprise about being pregnant.
However...anyone screaming babykiller at a "ProChoice" supporter is an ignorant uber-offensive asshole worthy of a good bitchslapping.

And as long as the extreme Religious Right insists on having "ProLife" as a party platform plank the Republican Party will continue alienating millions of prochoice conservatives.

BTW...LIBERAL Media has ignored this story. Fox News has dogged it like a Pit Bull after a Doggie Treat. And kept it out there that the tame Liberal media won't say anything about Barry's support for LTA, and this horror story is a bad light shed on Gov't support for unrestricted abortion. Check out the facts...for years no inspections of the clinic for political reasons. Disgusting.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
And now, we see that revidffum and Jagger69 are for murdering children in horrible ways.

I guess Jagger is for the death penalty after all.

I don't agree with abortion at all. It's murder. Babykillers:nono:

:clap:

Abortion needs to be outlawed.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
However...anyone screaming babykiller at a "ProChoice" supporter is an ignorant uber-offensive asshole worthy of a good bitchslapping.

And as long as the extreme Religious Right insists on having "ProLife" as a party platform plank the Republican Party will continue alienating millions of prochoice conservatives.

:thumbsup: Right on the money.

And now, we see that revidffum and Jagger69 are for murdering children in horrible ways.

You obviously never bother to read any of my posts regarding same so your comment is based on ignorance.

Mind sharing your actual opinion instead of just posting mindless (and inaccurate--a several-month-old child isn't what gets aborted) pictures?

Mind sharing your actual opinion instead of just posting mindless (and inaccurate--a several-month-old child isn't what gets aborted) pictures?

That would require thought, the ability to engage in discourse, and a grasp of the English language that isn't as tenuous as his grasp on reality is.

Philbert

Banned

You may have single-handedly changed his mind...

Outlaws need to be aborted.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
And now, we see that revidffum and Jagger69 are for murdering children in horrible ways. I guess Jagger is for the death penalty after all. Abortion needs to be outlawed.

Nice to see that you're selective about the murder you hope for, Asshat.

Mr. Daystar

So, you endorse mass murder, in states that don't have the death penalty...we all have our little quirks. You want abortion outlawed...become a politician. Maybe if you, and the rest of your supporters signed contractual agreements to raise and support EVERY child that would result from not being aborted...people would think differently. That also includes compensating the woman that are forced to carry full term, and all psychological counseling for those pregnancies that are the result of rape and incest, and guaranteed prosecution. It also means the child receives NO funding from the public , and imprisonment of those that commit rape and incest. All tax dollars needed for the extra children should be paid for by the group that agrees to accept these unwanted children.

So....how many unwanted children have you and your old lady adopted? Are you a foster parent? Do you make efforts to get involved with big brothers/sisters of America....try and stop the behavior before it starts, or are you just one of those spineless cunts that hangs outside of planned parenthood with a doll hanging around your neck, and a sign with a picture of an aborted fetus on it, while you harass scared confused teenage girls?

Talk is cheap, put your money where your mouth is.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
So, you endorse mass murder, in states that don't have the death penalty...we all have our little quirks. You want abortion outlawed...become a politician. Maybe if you, and the rest of your supporters signed contractual agreements to raise and support EVERY child that would result from not being aborted...people would think differently. That also includes compensating the woman that are forced to carry full term, and all psychological counseling for those pregnancies that are the result of rape and incest, and guaranteed prosecution. It also means the child receives NO funding from the public , and imprisonment of those that commit rape and incest. All tax dollars needed for the extra children should be paid for by the group that agrees to accept these unwanted children.

If people don't do their jobs, not an endorsement of anything.

If you don't want a child keep your legs closed.
If you can't and become pregnant have the child.
You don't have the right to murder a baby.

There will be no compensation for your own actions.
Learn what responsibility is.

If you can't and become pregnant have the child.

There will be no compensation for your own actions.

Why do you oppose abortion if you want there to be mass murders to support your view of the death penalty?

Not an answer. Your statement had NOTHING to do with anyone's jobs.

I don't think you understand the concepts of rape or of people's sex lives being none of your business.

A growth of cells several weeks old which could not exist or survive outside of its host is not a "baby" any more than an unlaid egg is a chicken.

This is fucking rich coming from you.