• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Martial arts films

Been watching a few martial art films over the weekend such as :-

IP man 1 and 2
The magnificent butcher
The Big Boss

Just wondering if anyone can recommend me some good martial art films that are worth seeing. I am a fan of Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung, Van Damme, Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal, Dolph Lundgran etc. Plus points if it's any involving hot babes whether in the lead or just in the film major or minor be great too :)

This babe is kinda of hot around 2minutes in when she walks in with a traditional Chinese dress. When she takes it off to fight is so hot. It's from the film my lucky stars which i need to see too :)

IP man 1 and 2
The magnificent butcher
The Big Boss

Just wondering if anyone can recommend me some good martial art films that are worth seeing. I am a fan of Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung, Van Damme, Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal, Dolph Lundgran etc. Plus points if it's any involving hot babes whether in the lead or just in the film major or minor be great too :)

This babe is kinda of hot around 2minutes in when she walks in with a traditional Chinese dress. When she takes it off to fight is so hot. It's from the film my lucky stars which i need to see too :)

I love the IP Man movies (only seen 1 & 2)

inasmuch as martial art films can be "good" (it's all relative, and you DID mention Van Damme), I like the Last Dragon. It's 80's cheese but it's got some cool fight scenes and Vanity was a babe.

I don't know if this counts as a martial arts movie but The House of Flying Daggers. Nevermind the story, the visuals are outstanding.

inasmuch as martial art films can be "good" (it's all relative, and you DID mention Van Damme), I like the Last Dragon. It's 80's cheese but it's got some cool fight scenes and Vanity was a babe.

I don't know if this counts as a martial arts movie but The House of Flying Daggers. Nevermind the story, the visuals are outstanding.

I seen that film the house of flying daggers it's a amazing film

IP man 1 and 2
First of all, this is the 3rd topic I've seen of this nature in the past few days. But IP man 1 & 2 where great

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I love the classics, but I also give love to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Good shit.

The classic,no Matrix effects
FLASH POINT played by Donnie Yen and Collin Chou,even the story looks decent,but I think they show realistic MMA fight

^^^^^ Yep, IP mans are some of the best I've ever seen. And I seen pretty much all of them.

Last edited:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

Just directa your feetza to Daddy Green's Pizza.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Bruce Lee in The Big Boss (1971) :thumbsup:

Note :Turn off the user's annotations. They are annoying.

Plus points if it's any involving hot babes whether in the lead or just in the film major or minor be great too

Kill Bill Volume 1 (2003) :thumbsup: with Uma Thurman and Lucy Liu