• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marriage /divorce

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
What children want most is a ban on divorce, says poll
Marital splits were also named the second-worst thing in the world in the survey of under-10s, behind being fat.

The annual survey of 1,600 youngsters found X Factor judge Simon Cowell was more famous than God or Her Majesty the Queen and that the very best things in the world are 'good looks'.

Asked what rules they would make if they were king or queen of the world, most children replied they would ban divorce – the first time it has come at the top of the list.

Bullying would also be banned and has risen to the number two slot from number three last year and number five the year before.

Article

Study shows Canada's divorce rates have declined

THE VANIER Institute of the Family has released a study that shows divorce rates in Canada have declined markedly since the 1990s.

Divorce rates peaked in 1987, according to the study, entitled Divorce: Facts, Causes and Consequences. Rates declined steadily until 1997, and have held at the lower level since then. The study shows rates of conjugal violence also declined between 1993 and 2004.

Yet about one third of divorces involve the dissolution of marriages that might be categorized as average to good, the study says. "Studies also indicate that a sizeable proportion of marriages that end in divorce were actually quite 'salvageable,' even happy, and that many ex-spouses are not better off after."

Article

I hope it happens. But, I will never move to California. :hatsoff:

Whew!!! I love you to death Will E (no homo:o) but that was close...

Marriage has always been more beneficial for a man than a woman.

Until California addresses many legislative quagmires--the supermajority, the ability for idiots like this clown to get anything on a ballot--it is a state that is on the roller coaster ride down. Too many people, too few natural resources, too restrictive Prop 13...too many fires, the list goes on and on...

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Marriage is the first step in the divorce!

Marriage has always been more beneficial for a man than a woman.

Until California addresses many legislative quagmires--the supermajority, the ability for idiots like this clown to get anything on a ballot--it is a state that is on the roller coaster ride down. Too many people, too few natural resources, too restrictive Prop 13...too many fires, the list goes on and on...

I'd like to add "too many liberals" to that list. :thumbsup:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Go Canada.

Of course little kids are going to vote for a ban on divorce. They're little kids. Their world view is very narrow. They're not introspective. They aren't capable of conceiving the damage that growing up within a toxic relationship is liable to eventually cause them.

Of course little kids are going to vote for a ban on divorce. They're little kids. Their world view is very narrow. They're not introspective. They aren't capable of conceiving the damage that growing up within a toxic relationship is liable to eventually cause them.

Agreed. Never stay in a relationship just for the sake of the kids.

What children want most is a ban on divorce, says poll

A close second and third in the poll were fishfinger-flavored ice cream and an eighth Harry Potter novel.