• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Make a sandwich.

Looking at that Big Daddy's menu, I wish we had more places like that over here. The "add sauces" section especially piqued my interest. Ghost Chile Aioli sounds brilliant, I've never had any kind of spicy aioli / garlic mayo except I once mixed some Colman's Mustard powder with some leftover garlic mayo from the chippy to make garlic mustard mayo, which was OK.

If I had to make a sandwich from the ingredients regularly in the house, there really are only two that I regularly demolish, not including if I buy some sandwich filler.

HOT (saturday breakfast)
bacon, well-done so the rind goes crispy, grilled
sausage (the plain, reasonable fat content type) cut lengthwise, grilled
black pudding, thinly sliced, near the middle of the sandwich so it doesn't fall apart and fall out mid-bite, grilled
brown sauce
white bread, one side dipped for one second in the bacon fat and grilled to crunchy

Washed down with a cup of strong coffee, optional shortbread fingers for dunking.

COLD (mid-week lunch)
ready-made chicken tikka strips
cheap shop-bought mint yoghurt
lettuce
half a bagutte

Washed down with cloudy lemonade, if I have it.

I also always have plenty of time for a sandwich of leftover pork and stuffing from the Sunday roast with a little dollop of apple sauce and the bread thinly spread with English mustard. If I've been shopping and buy special ingredients for a really indulgent sandwich, my king of decadence is caramelized red onion houmous. I mean, I like the roasted red pepper, jalopeno and lemon & coriander ones too, but the onion is king.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I don't make my own sandwiches. That's what females are for. And to blowjob me while I watch hockey.

:tongue:

Home made dense bread, lots of wheat.
thick feta
home grown tomato
home grown lettuce
home made mayo
cracked pepper and sea salt

orgasm

Where I come from we call it braunschweiger but by any name it is awesome. And definitely mustard....not mayo. Is that like a Noo Yawk kinda thing, Bob?? :dunno:

Joisey

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Lemon Drop says CostCo has good Brisket Sandwich but I like Boar's Head Salsalito Turkey Breast on Oroweat 7 Grain Bread with some Best Foods Mayonnaise.

med.1358264102.jpg

12935869.jpg

3255406679_124136best_foods_mayonnaise_500x500_xlarge.jpeg

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Wonder was one of the first pre-sliced breads ever marketed. It's the lightest, fluffiest bread you will ever find. That's because it is 90% air. You can easily cram an entire loaf into a coffee mug. It toasts up beautifully but any nutritional values it has comes from what they chemically pump in.

FU Jag and Blue. You foreigners are not welcomed here. That's why we strategically have our myriad of stinks and toll booth.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
FU Jag and Blue. You foreigners are not welcomed here. That's why we strategically have our myriad of stinks and toll booth.

My company picks up all travel expenses when I infiltrate the tri-state area so if we ain't welcome, youse guys do a shitty job of showing it. As for the "stinks", y'all ain't got nuttin' on Pasadena, Texas. If fact, if the wind is just right, I believe you can smell Pasadena from as far away as Asbury Park. :1orglaugh

Not a good forum to read when you're hungry. Question: do the Subways where you live carry sweet peppers (red and green) still? They are amazing and used to be everywhere but they stopped carrying them in the Southwest US and now I rarely go there. They lost a lot of lifetime revenue from me that's for sure

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Oh, yea. Sweet and hot. I find them everywhere.

Question: do the Subways where you live carry sweet peppers (red and green) still?

Not over here. Just boring sliced green bell peppers. Lettuce, gherkin, grated carrot, sliced tomato, jalopenos, red onion and possibly cucumber. Not that I pay much attention, I only ever take some lettuce to pretend there is anything healthy about what I'm about to cram down my throat. Followed by Sprite and a cookie.