• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Every time I try opening a page on the main site, whether it's the main page, a linked name, a link to something on the main site, etc. I get the following message:

400 Bad request

Your browser sent an invalid request.

:confused: :wtf: :helpme:

What browser do you use ? and what version ? Operating system etc etc ...

Thanks

I have seen this error many times as well (with Firefox 5.0, both on Windows XP and Arch Linux, so I don't think it's OS specific). Never reported it since I think it might have to do with some extension that I have installed. I haven't yet figured out which extension it is that might cause it.

I have seen this error many times as well (with Firefox 5.0, both on Windows XP and Arch Linux, so I don't think it's OS specific). Never reported it since I think it might have to do with some extension that I have installed. I haven't yet figured out which extension it is that might cause it.

Please keep me posted, cause I use FF 5.0 on Linux, Windows and Mac. And I have never seen this before ...

Thanks

Okay, got the error again. I only just got back to the site after being away. I left without logging off so when I came back to the board, I was still logged in.

I then tried to open a babe profile and it resulted in the bad request. I used shirt+F5 to forcibly bypass the cache and reload all page elements and that worked. The profiles seem to work normally after that. It seems that this might be just another cache issue (or a stale cookie issue) that happens if you leave the board for a day or two without logging off.

I also tried the cache thing, and I still got the same message. The only part of Freeones that I can access is the board.

When I go to www.freeones.com, "400 Bad request" message appears

When I go to www.freeones.com, this message "400 Bad request Your browser sent an invalid request" appears...

It's been going on for me well over a week now.

Re: When I go to www.freeones.com, "400 Bad request" message appears

hm weird, can you give me your location, browser and OS info?

Thanks!

Forgot about this for some time..

I happened to test logging off and on again after seeing the bad request at some point. That seems to work. Therefore I think it is really just a stale cookie issue.

Last edited by a moderator: